We had our 15yr Anniversary Re-Wedding at CSS back in December 2015. WE LOVED IT! We had the best time and the resort did a great job on our ceremony and reception for 15 people.

We stayed in the Prime Minister Suite which was huge and amazing. The first night there we actually ordered room service for all of us and had a great time in the suite. The only draw back was when we had a rain storm, there were multiple leaks coming down the walls and from the windows. No biggie though, just water. Plenty of room and privacy. View was ok and could have been better if it was an end room in that room block.
Name:  Tuttle-0525.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  56.9 KB
I had my hair done at the resort salon and it turned out amazing. It was a typical breezy day and my hair lasted all day. I did my own makeup but saw another bride that had the salon do her makeup and it looked great.
Name:  Tuttle-0450.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  96.8 KB
We brought along our own photographer, Aliza Rae Photography, and couldn't have been happier. Aliza captured the moments of our celebration week to perfection. Although there was a photography package included in our wedding package, we opted out of it and glad we did. It was worth ever reasonable penny we spent. The outcome of Aliza's expertise was priceless.
Attachment 22848Name:  Tuttle-0923.jpg
Size:  94.4 KB
The dress was from Davids Bridal.
Name:  Tuttle-0511.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  45.3 KB
The flowers were part of the package. We decided on the Tropical package and simply paid for each additional person that the package didn't cover. The reception was extra but was very nice and the food was great. They did accidently double book the area we were in and we had to cut the reception short but it worked out.
Name:  Tuttle-0933.jpg
Size:  95.5 KB
I surprised my husband with a private cooking class. It was awesome! The Chief Romance Officer suggested and it and she nailed it! The resort had a Birthday cheesecake made for him after our lunch time cooking class. Great fun, Good food, and would do it again in a heart beat.

If you should have any additional questions regarding our CSS Vow Renewal, drop me a line via a reply to this thread. I will be more than happy to show you more pictures from her as well (they only allow 5pics here).