Default What's included with One Love photography package? (CSA)

Hi there - I just reserved our elopement wedding date for Couples Swept Away for next May. Since we are not asking anyone to travel to join us, we'd really like to be sure to have good photos to bring back and share. At the moment we are going with the "One Love" bride-groom ceremony included wedding package which looks like some photography is included, but I can't tell what that that will entail. Does anyone know if the photographer just takes pics at the ceremony? Do we need to pay for an upgrade to get the "getting ready dress photos" and the pics of the small cake cutting, paper signing and toast?

I'd really appreciate input from anyone who has done the One Love Wedding with the included package. T he website is a bit confusing when I try to read what is included.

Thanks!

We did it last year for our vow renewal. I believe you only get 1 8 10 for photos. You get the wedding coordinator services, minister (who you should tip ), purple orchids for bride and groom, cake and bubbly reception. You can choose from other photo packages .
    The photographer will take you around the resort after the ceremony for more photos. We didn't do the getting ready photos as we just wanted a few shots. We just picked 12 @ $20 per so not cheap but we liked them. Contact your wedding coordinator and she should be able to help more. Good luck, it was the best time ever,actually we got married the first time too 11 years ago. We did the dvd the first time and it's priceless!

Just to clarify, they will take as many photos as you would like I'm sure. We have some of everything from the ceremony, little reception, and walking all over the resort. It all depends on how much you want to spend.

Thanks - so you didn't get an option to just skip prints and get a CD? I'd be happy with the CD and some pics just after the ceremony around the resort, I just have no idea what to expect.

Thanks!

Tia sent me the price sheet, helped a lot

We just got the cd and made prints at home. $20 per shot so the two cd's came to $240
    Last edited by softail19; June 17th, 2015 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks! $240 for about 12 photos? (Been a long day, just want to be sure my math isn't off). I think FI might want a DVD, so he can show his family when we get back.

I forgot we got the 1 8x10 print with the one love package along with the 12 shots on 2 cd's

The video was $300 for the raw footage, more if you wanted music edited into it.