Default CSS- private cruise question

My question is this, when you are doing one of the private cruises, like the sunset cruise, do you get onto the boat from a dock? or do you have to wade in the water a bit?

I am asking because I was thinking of "hooking" a cruise with our private gazebo dinner .. as in, be dressed (not super fancy, just resort casual) for dinner before we cruise so we can get off the cruise and head to dinner, make sense?
    Thanks~
    Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013

Hey Brenda! You have to wade out to the boat from in front of the Watersports Hut. Have fun! :-)
    Suz

Default CSS - Cruise Response

Quote Originally Posted by blridgway View Post
    My question is this, when you are doing one of the private cruises, like the sunset cruise, do you get onto the boat from a dock? or do you have to wade in the water a bit?

I am asking because I was thinking of "hooking" a cruise with our private gazebo dinner .. as in, be dressed (not super fancy, just resort casual) for dinner before we cruise so we can get off the cruise and head to dinner, make sense?
    Thanks~
    Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013
    Brenda ... while I am not sure that CSS has continued with their private sunset cruise< I will offer the following;
    We enjoyed the original cruise at CSS a couple of years ago (trip 6 of 7) as it was just being introduced to repeat guests as a test run future addition to their inclusive benefits. The cruise left from a dock at a neighbouring resort where a van shuttled guest to (from).
    It was an excellent evening, however I am not sure this event continues. If there are other "private" cruises, then I will await other responses so we can both be better informed.
    Cheers!

I got a paper from CSS that we could book a private (for 2) sunset cruise for $180, since I just got it I am assuming it's available???

Thanks SuzyQ, that's what I what I thought ... so I will keep the "wade out" in mind as we dress, lol

Can you use resort credits to pay for the sunset cruise?

Quote Originally Posted by grayturtless View Post
    Can you use resort credits to pay for the sunset cruise?
    When I inquired about this earlier I was told yes. Sharie Gordon sh@couples.com has been helping us with the "romance" touches, like the private dinner etc. She's great, e-mail her and she can answer anything ???'s you might have.