Default Weather middle of May

We will be arriving at tower Island sat May 17th thru the following week. I read it is rainy season, what can we expect for weather? Will it rain every day? Thanks

Default No worries!

Quote Originally Posted by Clanos4 View Post
    We will be arriving at tower Island sat May 17th thru the following week. I read it is rainy season, what can we expect for weather? Will it rain every day? Thanks
    We have been here at CTI since 5/13 and a sprinkle was it... There was one afternoon of downpour earlier in the week when we were at CSA. The weather is FABULOUS!

Yes, I'd like to know this too. We're there May 19-23, and the weather forecast currently shows rain everyday. Are these just short rain showers, or are we potentially looking at being "rained in" every day?

The weather in May GENERALLY seems to be pretty good. However, a good bit of rain is certainly not out of the realm of possibility. We've seen sunny skies all week....and we've seen rain for a good part of the week. It's very possible that you'll see a few afternoon thunderstorms, at a minimum....kinda like summertime in many parts of the US. It seems that they tend to form up over the mountains inland, and migrate out over the coastline.

You never really know what you're going to get until you arrive.