Thread: June 7th - 16th

Default June 7th - 16th

Hey, we are Pam and Frank in Roanoke, VA and will be returning to CTI for the second time from June 7th - June 16th. We had the best time on our first trip over Christmas in 2012, and could not wait to return! Let us hear from you if you are going to be there at the same time!

Hello Pam and Frank. We are Anthony and Mary and we had so much fun our first trip that we will be there for the 14th straight year from June 8-18. Can't wait to meet ya.
    Islandboy65

Hello~ Bryon & Jo from FL! We will be on CTI 6/7-6/11. See you there!

We will be there June 10th through 14th for the first time. We are from southern California and very excited. I have found so much useful information on here. Anything you could tell us would be very useful. We love adventure and looking forward to all the excursions.

Robin and Valerie will be there 6/8 -6/15. Our second visit for our 25 anniversary. The last time was 25 years ago!

Hi guys especially Anthony and Mary. Steve and June here. We have had the worse year ever since our last visit, but things are hopefully now turning around and we have just booked to return 8 -15 June and then on to CSS. Can't wait to get home for sun, r and r and some island time. Irie.

Quote Originally Posted by behindthegoal View Post
    Hi guys especially Anthony and Mary. Steve and June here. We have had the worse year ever since our last visit, but things are hopefully now turning around and we have just booked to return 8 -15 June and then on to CSS. Can't wait to get home for sun, r and r and some island time. Irie.
    We are arriving the same day! Can't wait to see the place after 25 years. Glad your year is looking up! Looking forward to meeting you.

Hi Guys, Delighted to see this post up at last. Steve and June, the drinks are on you. We're coming home, 11th - 20th June.
    Cheers. Iain and Jacqui.

My wife, I and another couple will be coming over for a day - trading places - from CSS - sometime between June 7-14.

Hey y'all! Kristen and Kenneth from Missouri! We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and my husbands 33rd birthday at CTI June 11-17th. Can't wait to experience the resort for the first time!

Yes soryy for the long delay - it has been a tough year but we are now hopefully getting back to normal. Fingers crossed. Drinks on us - no problem man.

Steve and June, I am so sorry that things have been so rough. We really missed seeing you last year. Jonathan and I have been very concerned about you. Glad to know you are going to be going back. We are heading out June 5th and go to CSS and then off to CTI on the 8th through the 15th. So we should be pulling in about the same time. I can't wait to catch up!!!

Default June 8-15

My husband and I will be returning to CTI on June 8th - 15th. We would love to meet up with anyone that will be there. Mary and Anthony, we can't wait to see you again and for more than 24 hours this year! We will be spending most of our time over on the island. Feel free to email me directly if you will be there. Email address is laurie7866@g mail . com Can't wait to meet up with people!!! I will buy all the drinks and even treat you to dinner!

My husband, Jonathan and I (Laurie) will be at CTI from June 8-15. We will be celebrating our 6th anniversary (married in Negril). I can't wait to meet up with people. We will be spending most of our time over on the island. Can't wait to meet many new friends!

Only 11 days to go! Hopefully we will have a few Red Stripes together on the shuttle to the resort! When do you arrive at the airport?

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan&laurie View Post
    Steve and June, I am so sorry that things have been so rough. We really missed seeing you last year. Jonathan and I have been very concerned about you. Glad to know you are going to be going back. We are heading out June 5th and go to CSS and then off to CTI on the 8th through the 15th. So we should be pulling in about the same time. I can't wait to catch up!!!
    Yes we are so looking forward to seeing old friends too. We are CTI then CSS so as you say we will be meeting up at the same time on the island. Please though I insist on buying at least some of the drinks!

This has been the longest year of our lives but fingers crossed coming home again will work its usual magic. Irie!!