Hybrid View

Default TimAir share on 4/30 from Ocho to Negril

Hello! My husband and I are wondering if any other couple will be traveling from Ocho Rios to Negril on April 30 who would like to split a TimAir flight?

If so, my email is Amy.welch@hotmail.com. Price is $208 per person with four.

Thanks!
    Amy & Steve
    Texas
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Default Sharing Tim Air

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Hello! My husband and I are wondering if any other couple will be traveling from Ocho Rios to Negril on April 30 who would like to split a TimAir flight?

If so, my email is Amy.welch@hotmail.com. Price is $208 per person with four.

Thanks!
    Amy & Steve
    Texas

Hey Amy & Steve,

The price we have paid for Tim Air and International Airlink has been really close to $208 per person round trip with only two in the plane. On a couple of trips we ended up sharing the plane with another couple and unfortunately someone has to sit in a very small cramped seat next to the luggage. Because my wife is small she got put there. She really felt claustrophobic so the new rule is we have to fly with just two. Just wanted you to know that you don't save anything by sharing a plane and if someone in your group is claustrophobic it may not be a fun flight. Enjoy your flight and vacation!

She is asking about a flight from Ocho Rios to Negril, not Montego Bay to Negril. There is a big difference in time and price.

Thanks, I saw that right after I hit post reply. My Bad. Sorry, I should have asked Pamela "she knows everything" ;-)