Hybrid View

Default Private dinner on the beach at CSS

Our private dinners at Couples Sans Souci that are held each day on the
    beach or in our gazebos(wedding or spa).
    Which location do you think is romantic? I have had a dinner on the beach before but never in a gazebos. I did know they had a spa gazebos. Does any one have pics of any of these locations?
    Mr&Mrs.Virgo

The dinner in the wedding gazebo is by far the most romantic! It overlooks the ocean and is really private. Here's some pics we took on a visit to CSS with one of them being of the wedding gazebo:CSS'09 - a set on Flickr. Just imagine it at night...

We had ours at the checkerboard down near the spa. I apologize if these pics are huge - I don't see a way to resize them!

Name:  SDC10138.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  294.9 KBName:  SDC10145.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  292.1 KBName:  SDC10149.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  292.5 KB

Picture yourselves in the wedding gazebo, alone, candlelit overlooking the sea. We did it, it was gorgeous and great fun. Very private and romantic.

we celebrated our 10th anniversary with a private dinner in the wedding gazebo at CSS, it was incredible. dinner was amazing, the mood extremely romantic, no worry about bugs (i am very susceptible to that and was afraid of the beach dinner), and our watier fantastic. he even brought us an extra bottle of champagne to take back to the room w/us afterwards w/o me having to ask.

We've had several private dinners in the Wedding Gazebo. We love the view and it set away from the path so you don't really have too many people walking by. It truly is private, and as an added bonus they leave the flower decorations up from that day's weddings! Have a great time at where ever location you choose!:-)

Wow we have a private dinner booked for the wedding gazebo in a few weeks. Now I am even more excited. Thanks for sharing your comments. The checkerboard does look just as beautiful.