Default travel from csa to tower isle

How much time does it take to travel via cab from couples swept away to couples tower isle?

About 2.5-3 hours.

It is less then a 10 minute ride by cab from CSS to CTI

I believe that Tower Isle is approximately 2 hours from MoBay, in the opposite direction of CSA in Negril. The trip to CSA is approximately 1 hour 10 minutes. Cabs may make it in a little less time but it would still be a long trip, IMO.

My husband and I traveled from CTI to CN last September and if I remember correctly, it took about 4 hours. We had a really good driver though, he stopped once for us to visit the Del Sol shop in Ocho Rios and then again just after passing the airport for a stretch.

3 hours plus or minus if they don't stop at the airport.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

We did the CSS to CSA trip today, calling in briefly to Jewels Breezes and later CN to drop off 2 other transferring couples. It took 3 hours and 15 mins in total.

You don't have to pay for the taxi: all transfers are included. We just gave the lovely driver $10.

From mo'bay csa is about 90 minutes and cti is 120 minutes from mo'bay so i would say about 3 hours to be safe but depending on your driver!

About 3 hours or a little more I'd guess.

At least 3 to 4 hours...

Considering it is 1hr 40 min from the airport to CTI and 1hr 30 min from the airport to CSA. My guess is it would be at least 3 and half hours.