Default Another CSS question (food)

at CSS, will they have:
    sweet potato chips?
    fish tacos?
    coconut drinks? (meaning like fresh, whole coconut fruit where they cut a hole in top & put a straw in)
    Ting?
    Jerk chicken? (That sounds silly but I couldn't find it on a menu)

These were all the things I enjoyed at CSA. And hoping to get them at CSS also (?)

CSS booked 6/29-7/6! Yay!!

at CSS, will they have:
    sweet potato chips? Don't know.
    fish tacos? Not that I remember!
    coconut drinks? (meaning like fresh, whole coconut fruit where they cut a hole in top & put a straw in) Don't think so.
    Ting? I've never had but seen others talking it on other threads.
    Jerk chicken? (That sounds silly but I couldn't find it on a menu). ABSOLUTELY!!!!

We have had each of those items at one time or another at CSS...except the coconut drink, but I have seen folks carrying them around so it must be possible. The Beach Grill has a daily jerk special that is always delicious. If you like fish tacos, you should also try the fish sandwich at the Beach Grill...it's the best. We love to go there for lunch...order a fish sandwich and Red Stripe, go help ourselves to the soup of the day which is always delicious, and find a table near the water. Wish we were there now! June cannot get here soon enough.

HI! Not sure about the sweet potato chips and fish tacos, but I know you can get Ting in your minibar and at all the bars and plenty of jerk chicken. Have a great trip!

I haven't been back to CSS in a couple years but I do remember them having the fresh coconut at the Friday Starlight Gala. We have been going to CSA the last couple years and even there they only had these on occasion. The sweet potato chips and the fish tacos are a Sea Grapes thing at CSA. They probably do have some sort of fish sandwich though at the beach grill. Jerk chicken...it's Jamaica mon. It will be everywhere. Ting is the Jamaican grapefruit soda that is sold throughout the island and available at all the bars and in your room's mini bar. Don't expect everything to be listed on the menus on the Couples site. They are sample menus to give you an idea of what things they serve, not everything they serve. Often there are menu changes from day to day.

well I hope they at least have the sweet potato chips! that was my favorite snack at CSA

Does anyone know if they do have the snapper sandwich at the grill at CSS? And is snapper as prevalent as it is at CSA? I didn't see it much on the sample menus for San Souci but I fell in love with it at Swept Away and had snapper almost every meal.