Default Enjoying our time at CSS

We arrived on Monday, knowing we would be seeing many returnees from all over North America and Europe. It really adds to the anticipation of coming back to CSS. And we are thoroughly enjoying our time with them. The staff is always accommodating and seem genuinely pleased to have us back. It really is like coming home.

My husband bought a ring for me last year at The Jewel Box (on property). It's from the Emerald Star Collection. I am sooooo tempted to buy some matching earrings! The collection is outstanding and is only available in 8 stores around the world. No, I'm not getting a penny or a special discount for writing this message. I'm simply suggesting you check out this line when you're here. It's so worth a look-see. I have some nice jewellery but I get non-stop compliments on that ring alone. It's truly dazzling!

Just saying.....

Our trip home is 162 days away so please post pictures and stories so we can live vicariously through you!!!!!

Default My beautiful ring

Quote Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
    Our trip home is 162 days away so please post pictures and stories so we can live vicariously through you!!!!!
    I don't have a photo of it but you may want to check out the Jewel Box to see if they have shots of The Emerald star Collection.

The trip so far has been super. The weather has been superb which only enhances everything we do. When we had dinner at Casanova one evening, the sky was full of stars, the temperature perfect, and we turned to each other and said "this is what we look forward to every year". The food was excellent too.

Gala night was great as usual. The entertainer beat most of the ones we've seen in the last number of years. One thing we noticed though, is that some people (I mean men) wore tee shirts, shorts and flip flops. They really stood out when we compared them to the rest of the guests.

There's a big wedding reception taking place on the grass in front of B Block this afternoon, from 4:00 to 11:00. 110 people is the rumour. We've never seen such a big crowd here so it should be interesting. We're in that block of rooms, on the ground floor, so we'll be watching!

Quote Originally Posted by soglad View Post
    I don't have a photo of it but you may want to check out the Jewel Box to see if they have shots of The Emerald star Collection.

What is the jewel box and the emerald star collection?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

The Jewel Box is the jewelry store that is on property at Couples Sans Souci. Harry Samtani is the the owner. He is a wonderful person. The “Emerald Star Collection” is a beautiful diamond jewelry collection that features a diamond mosaic of special baguette diamonds that surrounds a center emerald cut diamond. I also got a ring last year and have compliments on it all the time. They are so unique. We were there in January and I was surprised by my husband with the earrings and a necklace to match. Needles to say I was one happy gal!
    Soglad - you better go for the earrings. You won’t regret it. Here is a photo I took of my set while at CSS using some beautiful flowers that a staff member left for us.
    Name:  Emerald Star Jewelry small.jpg
Views: 991
Size:  155.6 KB
    Don’t forget to check out Harry’s tanzanite jewelry, it is some of the best. I am fortunate enough to own several of those also.
    Please tell Harry I said hello.
    Teresa
    Teresa

Default Checked out both the earrings and the pendant

Quote Originally Posted by tntmo View Post
    The Jewel Box is the jewelry store that is on property at Couples Sans Souci. Harry Samtani is the the owner. He is a wonderful person. The “Emerald Star Collection” is a beautiful diamond jewelry collection that features a diamond mosaic of special baguette diamonds that surrounds a center emerald cut diamond. I also got a ring last year and have compliments on it all the time. They are so unique. We were there in January and I was surprised by my husband with the earrings and a necklace to match. Needles to say I was one happy gal!
    Soglad - you better go for the earrings. You won’t regret it. Here is a photo I took of my set while at CSS using some beautiful flowers that a staff member left for us.
    Name:  Emerald Star Jewelry small.jpg
Views: 991
Size:  155.6 KB
    Don’t forget to check out Harry’s tanzanite jewelry, it is some of the best. I am fortunate enough to own several of those also.
    Please tell Harry I said hello.
    Teresa

Teresa, I tried on the earrings and was quite smitten. The pendant is also spectacular against my tanned neckline. It's so tempting!
    I can't get over the shine and sparkle! I can't quite recall but did Harry say that each diamond is worked on by numerous sets of hands and has 72 facets? I'll have to back up the hill at some point to ask him. The photo of your pieces really does the collection justice, but you have to see it in person. If anyone is on property now reading this message, get thee to The Jewel Box today (it's a lousy weather day anyway)! And if you buy something I'd love to see it on you. Ask Harry to describe me (my husband is 6'3".....he's hard to miss).

Teresa, I tried on the earrings and was quite smitten. The pendant is also spectacular against my tanned neckline. It's so tempting!
    I can't get over the shine and sparkle! I can't quite recall but did Harry say that each diamond is worked on by numerous sets of hands and has 72 facets? I'll have to back up the hill at some point to ask him. The photo of your pieces really does the collection justice, but you have to see it in person. If anyone is on property now reading this message, get thee to The Jewel Box today (it's a lousy weather day anyway)! And if you buy something I'd love to see it on you. Ask Harry to describe me (my husband is 6'3".....he's hard to miss).
    Yes it takes a number of hands to make these one of a kind pieces. Twenty-one various diamond cutters work to create these unique stones. They have 78 facets. I agree you have to see these to appreciate the beauty and sparkle they have. They sparkle even in very low lighting. I hope all the gals reading this get to own one of these pieces. Again please tell Harry hello for me.
    Teresa

I will be there in 9 days.... will definitely have to check this shop out!

Quote Originally Posted by lsm1212 View Post
    I will be there in 9 days.... will definitely have to check this shop out!
    Remember that the line is called The Emerald Star Collection.
    Teresa, I've told Harry that you posted the photos. He was obviously thrilled to see and read our comments. This morning I tried on another, smaller pendant that he brought in from his other store. Leaving tomorrow morning so I'd better make up my mind today!

By the way, we've had 5 days of rain. Pretty depressing. The sun finally came out mid morning and we're praying it stays sunny, especially for Gala night.

Remember that the line is called The Emerald Star Collection.
    Teresa, I've told Harry that you posted the photos. He was obviously thrilled to see and read our comments. This morning I tried on another, smaller pendant that he brought in from his other store. Leaving tomorrow morning so I'd better make up my mind today!

By the way, we've had 5 days of rain. Pretty depressing. The sun finally came out mid morning and we're praying it stays sunny, especially for Gala night.
    I am so sorry you had such rainy weather. But a rainy day in "paradise" is still better than cold day elsewhere. I just could not stand the suspense, did you get something from the Emerald Star Collection at the Jewel Box? If so please share a picture with us.
    Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by tntmo View Post
    I am so sorry you had such rainy weather. But a rainy day in "paradise" is still better than cold day elsewhere. I just could not stand the suspense, did you get something from the Emerald Star Collection at the Jewel Box? If so please share a picture with us.
    Sadly no. My husband wanted to get me one of the two pendants Harry showed us, but both pieces were more than I wanted to spend, especially since we had no intention of buying any jewellery this year. The ring we purchased last year was to commemorate my 55th birthday, so I was able to justify the cost. But this year, no. He (my husband) insisted, but I kept a level head. I love my ring so much, I wear it every day in fact, and it's enough for me. Thanks for your interest, Teresa.