Default Monster Energy Drink at CTI ????

Anyone know if they serve Monster Energy at CTI ? Everyone has a vice and that is mine. Thanks See you In MAY !!!

I've never seen it at CTI. There is a little grocery up the street but I don't know if they carry the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by sproffitt View Post
    Anyone know if they serve Monster Energy at CTI ? Everyone has a vice and that is mine. Thanks See you In MAY !!!

They do not have them on the resort. You can take a short walk to the store outside the resort and get them.

Walk out to the road like you are going to the tennis courts after you cross the street turn right and its about a 1/8 mile on the left.

Yes the little grocery store up street do carry them

If you walk out the gate like you are going to tennis court turn right after you cross the street and walk about 1/8 mile the store is on the left

Very cool thanks. Any idea on how much they were Just curious. I think I can survive with out

You know, this is something we like to drink when we're here at home too, but we didn't miss it at all while at CTI. If you drink coffee, you'll get plenty of caffeine that way. Otherwise there is soda readily available as well.

my wife is a big rockstar drinker. she has to hv one every morning or WATCH OUT lol. so she was worried they wldnt sell them there. so she packed 6 in r check-in bag. and wld just keep a couple in the mini fridge. we wld go to breakfest and people wld stare. they were probably wondering where she got it. truth is in the check-in bag. and then we had xtra room for gifts to bring home