Default Drink on the catamaran cruise

Does anyone know what the drink is that they give you on the SA catamaran cruise and the recipe?

I assume you are refering to the rum punch. Recipes for this change from person to person or island to island. The main thing is to remember 1 of sour (lime juice), 2 of sweet (simple syrup, grenadine), 3 of strong (Rums of course!), and 4 of weak (pineapple juice, orange juices, and water if you like) Try searching for the recipe that works for you or just enjoy experimenting and coming up with your own. There is no wrong way to enjoy rum.

Take a look at these for fun: Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum Authentic Jamaican Rum Punch - YouTube , How to Make Rum Punch - The Cocktail Spirit with Robert Hess - Small Screen - YouTube , Rum Punch - YouTube , The Ultimate Rum Punch. - YouTube , Spiked Punch Recipes : Recipe for Dark Rum Punch - YouTube

The drinks are beer and rum punch. Beer recipe is pretty simple; pour and drink. Punch recipe I don't know, other than fruit juice and rum. maybe someone will have the exact proportions for you. Not terribly complicated, I'm sure.

It's rum punch.....drink with caution! Its very strong!!!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Rum punch but don't know what they put in it. Whatever it is , its good!

It's usually rum punch. You can go on line and look at the recipe, there are so many of them. Hope this will help you.

Hey Dirt, can you repete that beer recipe, you lost me after simple.

Quote Originally Posted by BarDar View Post
    Hey Dirt, can you repete that beer recipe, you lost me after simple.
    I did a great deal of research to uncover the secrets to that recipe.

Ahh yes, the rum punch. I do remember this. It helped with my trip back to the beach from the boat.

I will say it surely packs a whallop.

Here's my simple Rum punch. It's really good.

2 parts Grenadine
    3 Parts Rum
    3 Parts Limeade
    2 dashes bitters

The limeade adds some sour, and the weak. I've found adding Nutmeg does nothing as it just sinks to the bottom of the glass.

S/F
    Scott and June

Scott and June,

Scott you are or were a Marine? I didn't know they let Marines in Jamaica. Just kidding......my husband retired last year after 25 years. When is your next trip to Jamaica? What resorts have you stayed at and which were your favorites and why?

S/F
    Wayne and Susan

Quote Originally Posted by SWJones View Post
    Scott and June,

Scott you are or were a Marine? I didn't know they let Marines in Jamaica. Just kidding......my husband retired last year after 25 years. When is your next trip to Jamaica? What resorts have you stayed at and which were your favorites and why?

S/F
    Wayne and Susan
    Retired January 2011 after 25 years. June and I are returning to CSS 12-25 December. Only been to CSS. Very relaxed vibe. We're not loud, nightlife people and spend most of our mornings on the beach, afternoons (after a post-lunch nap) at the pool bar. There are night time activities, we just don't normally go in for them. We love Ochee. Its where we first stayed in Jamaica. Maybe someday we'll check out Negril, but for now there's nothing about CSS that makes us want to go elsewhere.

S/F
    Scott and June