Default What kind of beer is served at CTI?

My husband and I have been to CSA twice now and we decided to check out TI this year. We would prefer beer over the cocktails but at CSA they only served red stripe and Carib(not particularly our favorites) Is the beer selection different at TI?

I only saw Red Stripe when we were there in January. At home we're both primarily beer drinkers, but at CTI we mainly stuck to mixed drinks and cocktails. And honestly, the Red Stripe tasted just fine even though we both normally prefer "fancier" styles of beer.

On our last trip to CTI they had Carib, red stripe and red stripe light miller light and i want to say guiness

Red stripe and red stripe light at all the bars and in your room. At the piano bar you could also get Heineken in the bottle. Across the street at the convenience store you could buy Guinness and dragon stout, not expensive. My understanding is there is not an extensive beer supply in jamaica. We've never been to CSA however we just got back from CTI and it was fabulous. We're already planning our return trip.

Carib and red stripe at all bars.. They don't do miller light anymore... mad: The piano bar may have Heineken but not sure because I don't drink it

Red Stripe of course , what else do you need when in Jamaica
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Quote Originally Posted by POPO View Post
    Carib and red stripe at all bars.. They don't do miller light anymore... mad: The piano bar may have Heineken but not sure because I don't drink it
    We were there in January and they no longer have Carib. Just Red stripe in bottles in the rooms. Red Stripe and Red Stripe light on draft at all bars. Only Heineken in bottles at the Piano bar.

They really cut back from what they offered two years ago. I inquired at the resort and the staff said new management wanted cut backs.