Hybrid View

Default Bed situation at CTI

Hello.
    We are in the middle of planning a wedding and are considering having the ceremony at CTI.
    We have been doing some research and it all looks good, but we still have one question.

We would be inviting friends and family, and while I am sure some friends who are not a romantic couple, but simply just friends would love to come and join us. Are there any separate bed solutions available for those people at CTI ? Otherwise I think that would unfortunately be a deal breaker as we don't feel comfortable asking someone to share bed with someone else for that long period of time.

All the beds at CTI are kingsize - no single/separate rooms. It is after all called Couples and is intended to be a holiday for couples in love. The best solution would be for your friends to stay at a nearby hotel/resort and just come to CTI for the ceremony and reception.

Mad about tennis

All the rooms have king beds, but it is my understanding that as part of a wedding party they will let singles stay. It has to be approved by the GM, but is usually not a problem.
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

I would contact the resort directly. As you know, these resorts really cater to couples and not singles so much--but they may be able to accommodate you.

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonR View Post
    Hello.
    We are in the middle of planning a wedding and are considering having the ceremony at CTI.
    We have been doing some research and it all looks good, but we still have one question.

We would be inviting friends and family, and while I am sure some friends who are not a romantic couple, but simply just friends would love to come and join us. Are there any separate bed solutions available for those people at CTI ? Otherwise I think that would unfortunately be a deal breaker as we don't feel comfortable asking someone to share bed with someone else for that long period of time.

No single beds... Couples only resort.