Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default SSB starlite pool party

Just wandering about interest in an au naturel night time gathering at the pool on SSB. I understand that these can be arranged with bartender and all. Maybe from 9:00 til 12:00!!! Just a nice relaxing time with drinks under the stars with many moons shinning!! We will be there from April 16 till 23 and if there is anyone interested let's see if this will or can happen.

Yes. This can be done. You just have to arrange for and pay a bartender. We did it in December.

As a matter of fact, let's do it in April. We're there the same dates for the first half of our trip.

This sounds like a great idea. Wonder if people at the end of May are up for it?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Sounds like a great idea for the end of September also.

Quote Originally Posted by dick and ann View Post
    Just wandering about interest in an au naturel night time gathering at the pool on SSB. I understand that these can be arranged with bartender and all. Maybe from 9:00 til 12:00!!! Just a nice relaxing time with drinks under the stars with many moons shinning!! We will be there from April 16 till 23 and if there is anyone interested let's see if this will or can happen.
    Sounds great! We'll be there 13th ---19th. After enjoying 5 days at CTI! Can't wait! Jack & Barb.

Quote Originally Posted by VaCouple View Post
    This sounds like a great idea. Wonder if people at the end of May are up for it?
    Sounds like a good plan... we will arrive at CSS Saturday May 25th, and are leaving in June. I see the title above is 'starlite pool party' but I am guessing that is *not* on Friday 24th after the Starlite Gala, 'cos isn't there a 'clothed' disco at SSB after the gala?

Dave and Pat

We'll be there April 13 through 20. We'd be very interested in joining in! Jerry & Diane
    Last edited by dawi; March 5th, 2013 at 08:45 PM.

Default Au natural pool night

Quote Originally Posted by dick and ann View Post
    Sounds good to me, we'll be there 4/10-4/15 before heading to CTI, Jeff & Janice

Anyone know how to set this up?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

We will be at CSS from April 8th to April 17th and think this is a great idea! Would love to do this! What night works?
    Kris

No idea haw to set it up but the 13th or 14th work best for us, thanks,

We're there at CSS April 20 - 27 so latter part of your time frame would work for us.

Sounds like fun, we will be there 4/12-4/19

How about April 14th? I will email CSS and get some details! Karen and Paul...you in? I will start a list to see what the interest is for this date! Here goes

April 14th SSB star light pool party!
    Kris & Fred
    Kris

Sounds like we have a very similar trip planned. We will be at cti on April 3 for 5 days and then head over to CSS on April 8th for 9 days! Where are you guys from? I posted a pic so come say hello!
    Kris

We did it one night in August, and we were all cold. For us it was not really that much fun. I was in the pool and could not even drink my drink because I was so cold. We ended up in the hot tub. It just was not the same for us without the sun. Something to think about.

Sounds like maybe something the resort needs to consider making this a regular event with all the interest.
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    How about April 14th? I will email CSS and get some details! Karen and Paul...you in? I will start a list to see what the interest is for this date! Here goes

April 14th SSB star light pool party!
    Kris & Fred
    If it was any other night we'd be interested but since it's our last night and we have to be up at O dark 30 to leave the resort we'll just enjoy our balcony, pack and get to bed early on the 14th.
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    If it was any other night we'd be interested but since it's our last night and we have to be up at O dark 30 to leave the resort we'll just enjoy our balcony, pack and get to bed early on the 14th.
    How about the 13th...we leave the 14th also. anybody interested in the 13th?
    Mike and Jen

Quote Originally Posted by rnjennifer View Post
    How about the 13th...we leave the 14th also. anybody interested in the 13th?
    Mike and Jen
    The 13th works for us! Jeff & Janice

We are there from 9-16 sign us up.

ironrangers

what does it cost to pay the bartender??how about a toga party in june

The 13th works for us.

I want to know the details in case anybody wants to do it May 5th-13th.......

LOL. Looks like this one got hijacked. It's planned to happen before the OP arrives. Obviously a popular idea though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast