Hybrid View

Default Couples Rewards & Return Guest Dinner

Last year was our first time at Couples Negril. We signed up for the Couples Rewards, even though we weren't exactly sure what it was for. We are returning to CN in 3 weeks (3/17-3/24). I looked at our Couples Rewards page, but it doesn't have our visit from last year listed. Is this something we were supposed to update ourselves? We just assumed CN management updated those pages since they have all the particulars about our stay. If we were supposed to update it, can someone tell me how to do it or is it too late to add last year's stay? Or were we supposed to see someone specific at the resort to do it? We want it reflected, as well as our visit in 3 weeks, so it will show both trips.

Second question regarding the return guest dinner: Our travel agent put on our reservations that we were return guests so we assume we will be allowed to attend the dinner hosted by CN. Is there someone at CN we should see once we get there to make sure our names are on the list as guests for the dinner? Also, what day of the week will the dinner be? Do we get more info once we check-in for this trip?

Thanks for your help!!!
    Toi

Hopefully this will help. We got this email after booking:

Thank you for choosing Couples Resorts as your preferred vacation destination.
    Your Romance Rewards pre check-in was received and has been forwarded to the Resort. The Romance Rewards amenities that you are entitled to, will be issued within 24 hours of your arrival. Please be reminded that all Romance Rewards members are required to sign up at Guest Relations/Concierge Desk on arrival for the Trading Places day pass. After check out, please log on to your account immediately via Romance Rewards Levels & Login for Couples Resorts to verify the successful updating of your account. If you have any queries or concerns, please contact the Romance Rewards Coordinator by following this link: Submit Ticket - Couples Resorts - Couples Resorts Helpdesk and Support.

Hello Toi, I registered for the Romance Rewards after our first trip to CN in May 2011. This was after deciding in June that we were going back to CN in May 2012. I called Couples and they added our first stay to the Rewards site and this enabled us to receive the $100 resort credit on our trip in 2012. Our second trip showed up on the rewards site automatically after May 2012 and this year on our May 2013 trip we will be getting $150 resort credit.

I would call Couples to see if they will update your points for last years trip and also to ensure that you will be on the repeat guest list for the dinner. I think the repeaters dinner is on Monday night and it was a very good meal and enjoyable time meeting some of the staff and fellow repeaters.

Thanks to both of you for the info. I will call them tomorrow and ask about it. Hopefully they will add our stay from last year.