Thread: Live at CN

Hybrid View

Default Live at CN

Here now arrived late yesterday....no worries mon, everything is just as wonderful as always.. Mini bar restock is fast and easy, love not having to sign out the beach towels, new roof on cassava and heliconia top shelf liquors still plentiful at all the bars!! Did the club mobay arrival service and will use it every trip.. Took airlink over from mobay, hint airlink prices are negotiable..

hi noticed that you used club Mobay when you arrived. What did they do for you? is it worth the price?

Quote Originally Posted by Long Island Couple View Post
    hi noticed that you used club Mobay when you arrived. What did they do for you? is it worth the price?
    We personally will use the arrival service from now on, they were waiting for us and walked us past all lines immigration and customs we were in couples lounge in less than 10 min from landing

Thanks for checking in...hope you're having a wonderful time!!! What day/time did you arrive and use Club Mobay arrival service? Wondering if the lines arent' too long if its still worth it???

We arrived around 3pm on Friday..worth it to us lines or no lines gets us to paradise that much sooner

Keep the updates coming. I love to hear about home.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by nhinthecarib View Post
    Here now arrived late yesterday....no worries mon, everything is just as wonderful as always.. Mini bar restock is fast and easy, love not having to sign out the beach towels, new roof on cassava and heliconia top shelf liquors still plentiful at all the bars!! Did the club mobay arrival service and will use it every trip.. Took airlink over from mobay, hint airlink prices are negotiable..
    How do you book Club Mobay for arrival? We have done it for departure
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

So glad to read your live report from CN and happy to hear that top shelf liquor is still available at all the bars. Very envious of you especially since they are calling for snow and rain in this neck of the woods. But only 35 more days til I am in your shoes.