Hybrid View

Default Stacey Clarke vs Misha Earle??

So I need to decide between these two talented ladies!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've read that Misha will take you offsite, will Stacey? I want pictures jumping off the cliffs!!

Hi Ladies,

We used Stacey Clarke who is amazing. Stacey is like a breathe of fresh air. When she knocked on my room door to start taking photos of the getting ready process I was immediately at ease. Shes professional, witty and a total blast to work with. Shes done many weddings at the Couples Resorts so shes familiar with locations that make great photos. Her website is: Jamaica Destination Wedding Photography - Stacey Clarke Oh and my photos are incredible; we receive so many compliments on them.

Were planning on using her again for our five year anniversary photos. If you ladies have any other questions you can email me blgross1143@yahoo.com. We got married at Couples Swept Away and I have a lot of helpful tips or can answer any questions. I have fun ways to get deals on dresses and I also book travel.

Brandi

We used Stacey and LOVED her! She will take you off site if you have more time than the standard package. We too plan to use her for anniversary pictures!
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013