Default Traveling at night

Me and my boyfriend are traveling to CSA in late September for our first all-inclusive vacation and his first time out of the country. For those of you who are experienced, is it safe for us to travel to the airport/resort at night/early morning? I'm looking at flights that would depart at 7 a.m. which means we'd need to leave the resort about 3-3:30 a.m. Is it safe to travel that time of day?

Thanks in advance for your input! 209 days until we reach paradise!!!!

Hi Luckygrl,
    Me and my Husband went to CTI for our Honeymoon last May and traveled both at night and during the day. I would almost prefer to travel at night less people and traffic. We arrived to Jamaica at 7:30pm and flew through customs and baggage. Waited 10mins and were on our way to the resort. As to when we left the resort we traveled during the day and traffic was much worst and way more people at the airport. But, I felt safe either way. I would say that would be more of a preference to you.

Enjoy! Your going to love it!

Probably just as safe traveling from the resort to the Mobay airport as traveling at night from your home to your airport. I guess it depends where you live.

I'm sure that it would be perfectly safe to take the trip at night. It is a Couples shuttle that'll bring you right to the airport.

With that being said, why do you want to leave so early??? I always try to take the latest possible flight out of there. I want every last second I can get!