Thread: Please Help!

Default Please Help!

My Husband and I got married at CN in January 2011 and are now planning a trip for this next upcoming January and would like to try a new Couples Resort but we are scared to try something new incase we don't like it as much as CN. We loved everything about CN!! The only thing I can think of we would like a little more night life...we are in our early thirties and are traveling with people from 23-53 please help us choose. I am a beach bum so I do want to make sure we have a nice beach Any help would be great! Thank you kindly!

If you loved everything about CN, why do you think you need to try a new couples??? There is no "I've been to all five resorts" merit badge.

S/F
    Scott and June

Nice beach, well then csa is the place. Trip #5 is booked!

Don't be scared - all of the Couples resorts are great! However, if you do choose a new place, just don't expect it to be just like CN or you may be disappointed. They are all unique in their own way. We have been to all four so I'm happy to share our pictures and tips if that helps you decide - amy.welch@Hotmail.com.

The other thing you can do is book a split stay, with CN being at the end so at least you'll know you will like it. And with CSA only being 5 minutes from CN, you wouldn't lose any time in travel. We are splitting our trip this year with CTI and CSA for trip #11/12!

Here are some quick differences between the other three:
    CTI (Ocho Rios)- Completely private beach, yet small; Completely separate island (Tower Island) for AN sunbathing. Island open from 9a-5p pending good weather. Access via small boat that runs all day. AN sunbathers cannot be seen from the main beach. Textiled guests cannot access the island. No beach on island, just rocks. 6 restaurants (Bayside, 8 Rivers, Verandah, Patio, Pool Grill, Veggie Bar) including one that sits on the water; the most inclusions (Dunn's River, catamaran cruise). Only 3 buildings with rooms so the resort is very compact and intimate. Everything revolves around a central location. Recently underwent a $30 million renovation - new rooms, new decor, new pools, etc. Swim-up pool bar. Also includes room service from 7:30am - 9:30pm. All rooms have mini bars. 226 Rooms.

CSS (Ocho Rios) - the newest to the Couples resort, but not the newest built. It used to be a Grand Lido then Couples bought it. Also has a completely private beach. Completely separate beach for AN sunbathing - Sunset Beach, which opens up to textiled guests at 5pm for the sunset.. Resort is very spread out vertically and built on cliffs. It's split into 3 different levels, lots of steps throughout. Lots of foliage and hidden spots. Does not offer a catamaran cruise. Only 3 restaurants (Palazzina, Casanova, beach grill/Bella Vista) but room service 6:00am - 11:00pm. All rooms are suites with mini bars. Rooms are more hotel like as far as the decor. 150 rooms.

CSA (Negril)- Sits on 7 mile beach - shallowest water and deepest beach of all 4 because it's the only one not in a small Bay. Separate buildings for rooms that are cabana like, dark wood and white linens. Resort is spread out along the beach but all on beach level. Only resort with rooms right on the beach where you can walk off your first floor patio into sand. Night Club. Some room categories do not have televisions. 6 restaurants (Palms, Patois, Lemon Grass, Feathers, Beach Grill, Sea Grape cafe). No nude sunbathing option. Huge sports and fitness complex across the street. 312 rooms.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Neals, if you would like pics and video of csa, email me at clemons371@gmail.com

CSA, you won't be disappointed.