Thread: Countdown app!

Default Countdown app!

Just for those who don't know...If you have an iphone, there is an app called Big Day Lite & it is a countdown app. It even lets you upload your own pic so I uploaded a pic of Sans Souci which we will be visiting in 117 days!

Thanks! its pretty cool!

I will download it now! 38 days til CTI!!!

I'm looking for something like this for my Samsung Galaxy or for an Android phone. Can anyone help me? I downloaded one, but would like to put my own pic in the app, as well. Thank you! Oh, I'd prefer a free app, as well.
    Last edited by wileeandrr; June 17th, 2014 at 01:51 PM.

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

not that I'm counting...but I have 376 days until 10 glorious days at couples. 7 nights at CSA and 3 at CTI.

man...I hope this next year goes quick! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    I'm looking for something like this for my Samsung Galaxy or for an Android phone. Can anyone help me? I downloaded one, but would like to put my own pic in the app, as well. Thank you!
    For my Samsung Galaxy I use 'Final Countdown'. It has a widget that you can put on your screen that is a solid color, but within the app you can upload a background image for the full countdown.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    I'm looking for something like this for my Samsung Galaxy or for an Android phone. Can anyone help me? I downloaded one, but would like to put my own pic in the app, as well. Thank you! Oh, I'd prefer a free app, as well.
    Check to see if T-zero allows that, I know my brother has a Galaxy and he recommended it to me for my iPhone. Don't care about the picture so not sure if it has that capabilities.

Have an app that's called "countdown". works well lets you load your own pictures. It's free, and I thought I saw the same app for Android, mine is on Iphone.

I use Final Countdown for my android phone. It's free, and I use my own picture as a background inside the app on its countdown page. But can't use my own photo for the widget (at least not for free - not sure about paid features). But the widget is customizable, so that works for me

I have a samsung galaxy and I use an app called event countdown. You can upload your pic and choose the size and color of font.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

I use Final Countdown for Android by Thangbom as it allows you to have a photo when you open the app but works as a simple countdown timer with seconds etc if running as a widget on desktop (hopefully this link will work https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.countdown) or alternatively to have a picture displayed permanently another version but which only has a days and hour display (no seconds) try https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...untdown_widget

wileandrr~ I'm not sure which one I have, but I just went to the app store and typed in countdown clock and found a free one. Sorry I'm not a lot of help. I don't think on mine that you can put a picture, but the wallpaper on my phone is my picture. Happy hunting!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    I use Final Countdown for Android by Thangbom as it allows you to have a photo when you open the app but works as a simple countdown timer with seconds etc if running as a widget on desktop (hopefully this link will work https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.countdown) or alternatively to have a picture displayed permanently another version but which only has a days and hour display (no seconds) try https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...untdown_widget
    I'm getting it! Doing the single digit dance now!

I have the app on my phone with a nice picture of my truck covered in snow!!! Oh yeah, we are down to 65 days!!!

Thanks everyone! I got one called Vacation Countdown from Google Play. I went ahead and upgraded to take the annoying adds off. I can change my pics. I love it. The avatar for it is a pair of black sunglasses. Well worth the buck I paid...lol

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011