Hybrid View

Default No more Repeaters Massage for the Couples Rewards?

On our last 2 trips to Couples, part of our rewards included a couples massage. It does not look like that is available any longer but there is a resort credit. Unfortunately, that credit does not cover the cost of the couples massage. Is it correct that the Couples Massage is no longer part of the rewards?

its still showing thats it part of the romance credits, hope that hasn't changed

Passionate Love [24+ Nights Stayed]
    Trading Places Pass for one day / exchange (10am- 4pm) with a Couples Resort in the same town, subject to availability, reservation required 24 hours in advance.
    Choice of: Couples' t-shirts, bottle of sparkling wine or Candles/Oils
    Invitation to the Repeat Guest Dinner (one invitation per stay)
    His/Her 25 minute massage
    $200 Resort credit*
    Couples' departure gift

It's true! While the cost of the massage isn't covered by the credit, you didn't get a full massage before anyway - it was a 1/2 hour massage vs the hour - so the credit covers about half which is about the same thing. It would be nice, but times change. We get a romance package now with a couples massage included, private dinner etc. and it all works out to be a great deal. We use our credits for that.
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by SusanL0412 View Post
    It's true! While the cost of the massage isn't covered by the credit, you didn't get a full massage before anyway - it was a 1/2 hour massage vs the hour - so the credit covers about half which is about the same thing. It would be nice, but times change. We get a romance package now with a couples massage included, private dinner etc. and it all works out to be a great deal. We use our credits for that.
    So you're saying the Romance Rewards page here on the Website (link below) is wrong? Or was the massage just moved into a higher (more nights stayed) category?

Romance Rewards Levels & Login for Couples Resorts

S/F
    Scott and June

We just got back from a 14 night CN/CSA split. We are at Passionate Level. We got a 25 minute massage each at both resorts plus a $200 resort credit at each resort (I was not expecting that - what a bonus!).

Quote Originally Posted by SusanL0412 View Post
    So let me understand this.....There has been a change in the Romance Rewards program and at the highest level of points - passionate level ... It no longer includes a 25 minute couples massage?? I checked the site too and it is still listed as part of the program. I haven't seen any announcement regarding a change which is strange because its not like Couples to make a change without any type of statement about doing so. Randy can you confirm or deny this latest news?? Of course, I am hoping for the later because I do love those massages but if that is the case,I need to plan differently on how we will use our romance rewards credits.Thanks in advance for your help in clearing this one up!!!

44 days until we are in that warm Jamaican sun, laughing it up with some great people ...eating great food and drinking lots of those frozen yummy drinks. Smoked marlin and pumpkin soup.....I have a big date with you

Are at Couples now and got the Couples massage as we have on prior visits in our package.

Only the highest rewards level still gets the free couples massages. That has been dropped from the other levels.

Susan,

Where is the info on the romance package? We're already planning to do the private dinner...and I can never turn down a massage!

Thanks!

Ok, so what romance package are you spending your resort credits on?
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

We take the $100 and put it towards the couples message. It is still well worth it.

Life is good

For our last 7 visits to CN it has only been 25 minute massage, but if you want a full hour thy discount the extra time, or you can use the repeaters return credit.

The rewards changed a while ago. Massages for the top level only. You will have to make sure you book you vacations when they are offering resort credits, they will cover the cost.

We're doing the Magical Memories Romance package. It's a great deal and between the $100 repeater credit and resort credits we get from booking it's covered.

My mistake that the massage is included in the highest Romance Rewards level, but not the rest of them. We lost some points that expired and got kicked down the ladder! I didn't look that far up LOL!
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

We've gotten the 25 minutes each time. We just use the credits to make it a full hour.

Unfortunately it is true that it is only in the highest level...

I signed up for Romance Rewards in 2009 before we took our first trip to Couples and was very pleased to get the massage and credits then...

When we returned last year to CN, the massage was dropped off Romance Rewards, and we used our credit for a photography package (not sure Id do that again)... We then went to CSA, bc of staying at CN for 9 days prior we were bumped to the next level, still no massage and we used our credits in gift shop and hubby's scuba and snorkeling at night.

Now we are scheduled to return to Barbados this year at the highest level and I will be looking forward to that couples massage. We earned it

Randy, I do wish they included even a 15min massage with the lower levels... Something short to start your vacation off relaxed, as a benefit/inclusion for repeaters at lower levels.

Kelly

Okay so there hasn't been any recent changes to the romance rewards system....... Big smile I knew that the massage was now only offered at the passionate level, I think they made that change about a year ago. Just grateful that I can still count on that extra added bonus because we wait all year for that kind of spoiling!!

Are the romance packages listed somewhere on the website? Or do you have to call the resort to get that info? Any help would be appreciated!

Interested in a Romance package but can't seen to find what packages are available, what they include, and how much each package is. Can anyone tell me where I can find this info. We have $500 in resort credit to use and thought about messages and private dinner.

Stephanie & Mark - go to Honeymoons & Weddings, then click on packages, then on "enhancements" on the left hand side.. then click on "romantic touches" in the middle of the screen in blue. These will be the packages with their costs.
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

For the romance packages, go to Weddings; Enhancements; Romantic Touches.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about this, so let me clarify.

The Romance Reward (Repeaters) program used to offer a complimentary his/her massage for Young Love level and above. It was 25mins for the first two levels (a $100 value) and 50mins for Passionate Love (a $200 value). A few years ago, they changed the program to offer resort credits, in lieu of the massages, but Passionate Love still offers a 25min massage. Anyone at Young Love or above can still get the massage with their resort credits, and Passionate Love can add to their already included massage with resort credits to get it for 50mins.

The resort credits work better for us, because my wife likes the massage, but I spend the other half at the gift shop. Either way, the change is a lot better, because it adds options, instead of only including the massages.