Default CSS in 3 days. Updated room information needed and mini bar change ?

Hi, Heading there in a few day for our first trip in a fews years, first time in the Caribbean, first time at an all inclusive, second honeymoon at 24 yrs. You get the idea. Friends have stayed here and been telling us to go for years. Based on posts it sound like some rooms are under renovation. DH never gets to sleep because of kids and dogs and needs the quite and to sleep in. Where would be best if we can? OBOV is our reservation. Friends said G 2nd or third floor if possible. Other ideas?

I also keep reading about changes in mini bar. What are they? Photos show Coke in fridge, is it? If not, can I get lemons or limes for the Pepsi? I am not human with out my Coca Cola in the am.

It was hard to plan this trip and I really want DH to have a great time. He needs it. We need it.

Any help would be great

You're probably already at CSS, but on the off chance you're not, here are answers to your questions.

Mini Bar includes:
    Pepsi, Diet Pepsi (no Coke), Ting, Sprite/7Up, Gingerale, beer. Red, white and sparkling wine, vodka, gin, whiskey, rum, tonic, soda water, clamato, orange, pineapple, cranberry juices. You might be able to get limes from the bar the day before and keep them in your fridge. But you'll be surprised at how things you can't live without at home, aren't such a big deal in Jamaica.

I've not heard about any renovations on property so you should be fine. But on the off-chance that there are, it won't be at night when you're trying to sleep. They are very disreet and don't disrupt. No worries! And yes, building G is the furthest away from the beach, up in the cliffs. Happy to share the map - amy.welch@Hotmail.com
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Just returned yesterday. Mini bar is stocked with Coke, not Pepsi. There are no renovations occuring currently. You were probably reading a post refering to repairs of damage by Sandy.