Thread: Sans Souci

Default Sans Souci

Trying to find out more about Sans Souci. We are in are early 30's like to have a fun time and be social. Visited Tower Isle and enjoyed it very much. Is Sans Souci have an active atmoshpere are there evening activities and and are the employes friendly and active with the guests. We want to relax but also be able to have fun and socialize. Just curious about the atmosphere of Sans Souci.

We thoroughly enjoyed each evening up at the Balloon Bar with the various activities... and lots of fun guests join in, plus the staff are outstanding and fun with loads of energy. During the day it was always fun around the swim up bar in the afternoons with games etc.. I think you'll love CSS

Several factors, depends on who is there that week, the weather

Layout of CSS is different than CTI but they both have multiple pools, 1 pool has a swim up bar at each resort.

CSS is built into the cliffs so it seems more private, rooms are older because CTI had a facelift several years ago

the a/n beach at CSS is easier to get to

I really liked the restaurant choices much better at CTI

We were at CSS in November and there was a wedding party there that week, so the Balloon Bar was very lively very late

We were at CTI in September and it seemed dead at night

We've also been to both. I'm 44 and my husband is 33. We like to have fun as well and found that the place is equally as lively as CTI. It will obviously vary a bit with the guests at the time, but we didn't see much of a difference. We're headed back for our second trip to CSS in about a month!
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

We've been to both CTI and CSS. The activity level at CSS is less than CTI though there is always something to do in the evenings. The staff are very friendly and will try to involve the guests in daily activities but also respect those who choose to do "alone time" with their spouse/significant other. CSS is a little more spread out than CTI so there's plenty of room to explore and relax but also plenty of places (i.e. SSB, main pool, beach bar, etc.) where you can make friends and socialize.

Swim up pool bar during the day. Do the planned activities at night and the ballon bar after that. All is good.

Colleen9902,

With any of the Couples resorts you cannot go wrong, but we are CSS "junkies". We honeymooned there in 2011 and have returned last year and will return again this year. we are a late 40's couple but the guests at CSS vary in age from early 20's to 70's. It is a wide spread resort where you and your SO can find a peaceful place to enjoy together, or you can join in the social activities which are always going on. For all the places we have been, we have never found a place like this. It is both social and also very romantic at the same time.
    The staff are amazing, the food is amazing, the setting is amazing. I have spoken before about the thing that, to us really makes this place. It has a certain ambiance to it. You feel it but can't touch it or see it. You know it's there, but can't really isolate a reason for it. You feel at home there. You feel welcome there. You feel you belong there. Everyone fits in.
    No matter your age, your likes, your wants, your needs, you will find it there.
    CSS has something about it that just draws people to it. It is not everyone's cup of tea, but to us it comes very close to perfect. It is paradise on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Colleen9902,

With any of the Couples resorts you cannot go wrong, but we are CSS "junkies". We honeymooned there in 2011 and have returned last year and will return again this year. we are a late 40's couple but the guests at CSS vary in age from early 20's to 70's. It is a wide spread resort where you and your SO can find a peaceful place to enjoy together, or you can join in the social activities which are always going on. For all the places we have been, we have never found a place like this. It is both social and also very romantic at the same time.
    The staff are amazing, the food is amazing, the setting is amazing. I have spoken before about the thing that, to us really makes this place. It has a certain ambiance to it. You feel it but can't touch it or see it. You know it's there, but can't really isolate a reason for it. You feel at home there. You feel welcome there. You feel you belong there. Everyone fits in.
    No matter your age, your likes, your wants, your needs, you will find it there.
    CSS has something about it that just draws people to it. It is not everyone's cup of tea, but to us it comes very close to perfect. It is paradise on earth.
    EXACTLY my thoughts. it is simply put, the best resort I have ever been to. there may be some that have more polished and offer butlers and marble everything, but there is no other place as special as San Souci. your stress truly melts away. It's like a drug. You forget the cares of your life back home and really live the good life.

You will have fun if you like privacy
    Great food fun people

We read books at a beach. Had a few drinks :
    had one of the staff take us out catamarans

Went snorkeling. Saw a bunch of entertainment

Met nice people all ages honeymooners up

We are 50 but we hung out with younger people

Relaxing