Default First Trip to CSA!

My husband and I paid our deposit on our first trip to Jamaica/CSA for this September. I am so excited! We will booked an Atrium room for September 14th-21st.

Erin
    Erin & Patrick

I guarantee that this won’t be your last trip to CSA. “Once you go, you know”.

CSA soon come!

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by suttonjamaica View Post
    My husband and I paid our deposit on our first trip to Jamaica/CSA for this September. I am so excited! We will booked an Atrium room for September 14th-21st.

Erin
    CONGRATS!! You will have an AMAZING time!! I'm happy to share our tips we've learned over the years for packing, etc. if you'd like - amy.welch@Hotmail.com.

We are headed back in April/May for a CTI/CSA split and then back to CSA in June 2014
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Welcome to the Couples family! You will love CSA! We return for our 4th trip in May.

Hi Erin - We'll be there too! We'll wave to ya, or buy you a beverage at the all inclusive bar!

You're both gonna have a great time!

We love CSA, we are returning for our 2nd trip in 28 days. We love te atrium suites.

Hey erin..I'll be there the same time..in fact you arrive on my wedding day! Our first time too...should be amazing!

We will be there Sept 15-22 for our honeymoon and my future husband's birthday. It is our 1st time to CSA, 5th time to Jamaica.

You're all going to love it! We go back 4/12-21 for my 4th trip and my fiance's 20+th... we're getting married on 4/20!

Congrats on your choice to go to Couples. Amy has some great tips (she responded to you) and there is a thread on here entitled "I should of thought of that". Check them both out. Have a great time. Say hi to Susan in The Palm restaurant and be sure to have the sweet potato chips at Sea Grape Café. Be sure to check out catamaran cruise it's a blast!!!

We also booked our first trip to CSA . We are going Oct.19 - 29. Have been to Negril before but always stayed at Breezes.

We are going for our wedding in November!! First time also! Can't wait!!

You'll never go back to Breezes after CSA...heard it from many other prior Sandals and Breezes folks.

We just paid for our trip to CSA as well, This will be our first trip to a Couples.

We will be there 9/16-9/25 2013 for our honeymoon.

I have been to Negril before (Stayed at the Beachcomber with a friend and his family) when I was 13, have not been back since, seems like we picked an awesome resort.

Thank you all so much! We are so excited and are counting down the days.
    Erin & Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    CONGRATS!! You will have an AMAZING time!! I'm happy to share our tips we've learned over the years for packing, etc. if you'd like - amy.welch@Hotmail.com.

We are headed back in April/May for a CTI/CSA split and then back to CSA in June 2014
    Thank you, Amy. I will definitely keep you in mind when and if I have any questions. Thank you!
    Erin & Patrick

We are headed to CSA as well for our first visit to a couples and to Jamaica. Will be there 10/6-10/13!! Hope you have a trip to remember!!

We'll be there for our 3rd time Oct 4th-12th. Yay. It's my most favorite place in the world.

Hey congrats, we will be there for our first time as well for our honeymoon, 9/11-9/17

Erin,

You've made a GREAT choice with choosing CSA and the Atrium room! My husband and I just returned from getting married at CSA and LOVED every second of it! Our guests stayed in other rooms (garden verandah, beach verandah, etc) so we were able to check them al out, and I must say, we liked our Atrium room the best.