Default Special Thank You To all At CSA

My wife and I stayed at CSA from Aug. 25th through Sept. 5th in the GHJS room 5208. The room had the best view and the bathroom was huge. Tile needed a little work but nothing major. We had a great time and all of the staff was excellent. I cant remember everyone's name but people that really stood out for us were Skippy, Clover, Adrian, Oral, Shaun,and Ricardo. Those guys were great. Everyone at the spa and at the concierge desk were super helpful and polite. A real special shout out goes to Andre at the concierge desk. After we got home my wife realized that she had forgot to empty one of the draws in the room that had all of her bathing suits and stuff in it. After talking with Andre he took care of everything and we received the clothes back within a week. Thank you so much all of you at CSA. Sorry we didn't have a pic of everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

asmos101...it was good to meet you & your wife. I wished we could have been able to spend more time together! I posted about meeting y'all in the meet up thread in August 09. Glad y'all had a good time