Default Inexpensive Wedding Dresses

My husband and I will be renewing our vows at CTI in September. I wanted a cute dress, but didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. Been there, done that with the first wedding.

Anyway, after a lot of internet research, I came across a site called luckbridal.com. I found a really cute dress that I wanted to buy, but was hesitant to buy it sight unseen. Especially because it was so cheap. Well, I took a chance and ordered it. I received it within two weeks of ordering (even though it came from China) and it was absolutely beautiful. Very well made and fit perfectly!

If you are on a budget (and can ignore that fact that it was probably made by children in sweat shops) this is a great option. They have every type of dress that you can imagine - And they are hand made!

Here is a link to the dress I got.

Strapless Knee Length Taffeta Flower Bridal Dress

Just food for thought

beautiful dress!
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

Very pretty, that should be perfect for Jamaica!

Oh my gosh I want this dress for my vow renewal!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Thanks ladies! I was so happy when I got it! I love it!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  244.8 KB
    Thank you so much for the web link for luckybride! This is the dress that I got! $80 plus shipping....wow! I can't wait we get married July 22nd at CSS.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am so happy that you were able to find something! It's beautiful! Have you received it yet?

Not yet! The website is easy to use and the prices.....wow! Thank you so much! I will post a pic of the dress on me when I get it. Was your dress true to size? I am afraid it will be small coming from china. Lol....I am American (with curves). I got a size 6, should fit but worried about "the girls"....if you know what I am saying.

I was worried about that too. I also ordered a size 6 and it fit me perfectly, although I am probably more of an 8 right now. Better to be a little big than too small. Can always get it taken in if need be. Can't wait to see the pics!

I tried to buy the dress and they said they couldn't do it. So I had to pick another one

Tammie & Mike

Really? Which one? Did they give you a reason?

The dress you have chosen is really very cute and amazing, I'm looking for a dress, the price in luckbridal is really so cheap, I have ordered this one Chic Sweetheart A Line Prom Dress Beading A Line Party Dress, I hope the dress I receive will look the same as picture. Name:  e20981a.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  162.4 KB

Dianna, have you received your dress yet? I'd love to know your thoughts.

Very pretty dresses ladies!!! I bought mine a while back but don't love it anymore

They couldnt do the ruffles at the bottom. It looks like they took it off their website. I had to pick another one and I got it yesterday. It really isnt what they show online. It comes from China via UPS.

Tammie & Mike

This is the dress I ended up getting. The flower looks nothing like the picture.
    Informal A Line Sweetheart Taffeta Flower Bridal Dress

Tammie & Mike

Tammie, I'm really sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, the only experience I've had with them was when I purchased my dress, and I was very happy with what I received. Here's an actual photo of my dress. For $90, I couldn't be happier.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Love your dresses ladies!

Sorry the pic is sideways. I did it from my phone and it wouldn't let me turn it.

Thanks for sharing!

Have you received your dress?

Wao Beautiful and good looking dresses . Second one light green and short maxi dresses are very attractive.I think girls are interested in these use of these short dresses. I am also looking for a good looking dress in which i can look more beautiful and attractive and i like this dresses . How can i get the same one?

Did you receive your dress from luck bridal? I have my eye on a dress they have for a reception back home. wondering how the quality is?

Luck bridal has great dresses and I found my second dress for dinner and our reception back home on amazon.com I found a pretty ivory chiffon cocktail dress for $37 by hot from Hollywood.