Hybrid View

Default CSA Room catagories...

Does anyone know which room category #3605 is listed as at CSA? The catagories are different then they were last time we were there. I thought we stayed In a GVS but the pics available on the website show a completely different room then we stayed in. We loved the room and the privacy since I'm such a light sleeper so being in a corner room on the third floor worked out for us. We arw going back to CSA for our 6th wedding anniversary Sept 27-Oct 4 and I have been holding my breath to return since our first trip for our 1st anniversary

I'm happy to send you the CSA map and room list - amy.welch@hotmail.com

All 'new' Garden Verandah Suites are in Buildings 8, 9, 10 and 11. The 'old' Garden Suites are now also classified as Garden Verandah Suites, and they are in Buildings 5, 6, and 7.

I don't see a 3605 on the list though. Are you sure that was the number? However, if you were on a 3rd floor, then it had to be a 'new' Garden Verandah Suite - those buildings are the only 3 story ones.

Hope this helps!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I'm sorry I meant to say room #3205... Ugh typos!! Thanks for your help!!!!

We are arriving the day you leave and we want the same exact room. A 3rd floor corner room in building 8 or 9 I believe. I think we may even be able to see the sea if we get building 8. Fingers crossed for you and me.

Wishing you guys luck to you guys too! It was room 3205 not 3605... Typos

It's not on my map.

So, could you see the sea from this room? We have only stayed in Ocean Verandah Suite's. Were these behind the OVS's that had the hot tub right in front? We can't wait until October!!! CSA rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    So, could you see the sea from this room? We have only stayed in Ocean Verandah Suite's. Were these behind the OVS's that had the hot tub right in front? We can't wait until October!!! CSA rocks.
    We were able to see the sea from our balcony. Yes this room was behind the hot tub

Based on a map we have...it should be a corner GVS on the second floor in Bldg 9.

we are booked for a Ocean Verandah Suite, we know we want to get a room on 2nd or 3rd corner, if I am following the post. This will give us the window in the wall and more air flow on the balcony, any suggestions of what rooms to request if that is available.

Rhunter 72, I don't know the room number(s), but I'd go for any of the OVS's right by the hot tub. They are centrally located and not as highly trafficked as the other ones. The 3rd floor might give you better views. Have fun. CSA is the best!

Thanks so much M.argi, and advice is so appreciated. We will be there April 27-May 4

No problem. I just hope that GVS is available when we show up on October 4th. It's always nice to see the wonderful blue sea while relaxing with a drink on your verandah. Thanks for the info Pwatts!

I wouldn't spend much time worrying about room numbers as you cannot request a specific room (by number)... Only room type.

You can request whatever you like once you are checking in at the resort. You book a certain room category, then when you show up you can ask if this building or this room, etc is available. Only room type is a certain, but you never know what you'll get after asking for it. Go ahead and ask, but do it once you are at the resort.

You can also request anything, including room number, before you get there. Just be aware that the resort is under no obligation to honor that request. But, as someone once told me, you can't be told "no" if you don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    You can also request anything, including room number, before you get there. Just be aware that the resort is under no obligation to honor that request. But, as someone once told me, you can't be told "no" if you don't ask.
    This. I put in a request for the A Block and either the 3rd or 2nd floor for our trip to CSS we just got back from. I knew it wasn't guaranteed (they stated this) but that they would put my request on file and try their best. And I got the block and floor I wanted (A25 - A block/3rd floor). So it never hurts to ask. Just be prepared to not get what you want. Which we were.

I think they will be more likely to grant your request if you ask earlier than the day you arrive. But that's JMO.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013