Thread: Red Bull!!

Default Red Bull!!

I know this is may be a stupid question but is there red bull available at tower isle? I have to have my red bull in the morning, im not a coffee drinker and i have to kow if i need to bring some with me?

You could do what we do. We take an extra suitcase. Only $25 for the airline we use. This way, we have extra room for any souvenirs we buy.

My wife loves Coca Cola. But the resort favors Pepsi products. We once tried buying some Coca Cola off of the resort. But it tasted way different than what is sold in the US. This is because the US uses corn syrup to sweeten soda and Jamaica uses cane sugar.

Chances are, if you can find Red Bull in Jamaica, it will taste different.

So we pack some Coca Cola in our extra suitcase. She can then ration her favorite soda so it lasts the whole vacation. Problem solved

Maybe you could do the same thing if the airline that you use has a reasonable price for extra luggage.

I do something similar to Jack
    I buy a case of Diet Red Bull because I like it mixed with vodka in the evening
    I put it in the suitcase and check it
    the best part is it weighs a fair amount so I always know we will have extra weight on the way home

John

Quote Originally Posted by hanaleblanc View Post
    I know this is may be a stupid question but is there red bull available at tower isle? I have to have my red bull in the morning, im not a coffee drinker and i have to kow if i need to bring some with me?
    Yes they have red bull in Jamaica. I would suggest to have the driver pick some up on the way to the resort or try and buy before leaving MoBay airport. I remember they have in the gift shops at the resort but that can be pricey.

Not sure about Tower Isle but at CSA they have Red Bull at the sports bar. Taste the same as at home. Paste year they had made some changes in drinks they carried the reason they gave was they wanted each Couples Resort to offer the same beverages at each resort. So maybe.