Default Going to CN for the first time in june

Hey all my gf and i will be going to CN in june (19-26) and cant wait! Not that it matters but was wondering whats the average age of people staying there? Im in my younger30s and my gf is her mid-late 20's and hope that there will be some couples around our age as well

My wife and I are going to be there the 19-26 as well. This will be our first time to CN, we are looking forward to a good time. We both are in our early 30's. Hurry up June!!!

We went last June and it was a good mix of people in their 20's/30's and an older crowd there for their return visits. In the summer, there will be a good mix of honeymooner's (us last year) and those just vacationing. You won't be disappointed. We will be back in July for our 2nd visit!

21 to 80!!!!!!

Awesome. Im def looking fwd to it and meeting some new people. See everyone soon!

My husband and I will also be there in June (14-21) we will at least get to meet some of you we are both 31.. This will be our first time to Jamaica and we cant not wait!!!

My wife and I will be back the 14th-21st for our 10 year anniversary. Fourth to Jamaica and second to Couples Negril. Looking forward to doing some diving. The wife will be getting her OW and I will be getting my AOW. If you are looking to dive, talk to Richard. He is one of the best.
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

My husband and I will be there the 21-29. We are in our late 20s! See you there! We went to CTI last year and I thought there was a perfect mixture of older and younger couples.

June 11-18 here. mid 40s celebrating our 25th anniversary. Planing on CTI but may do CSS...thats a tougher choice

Possibly looking at coming to CN June 13th-21st. We are both mid-twenties. Went to CSS for our HM two years ago and were actually hoping to try a different island this time. However, due to travel agent issues....we may be returning to Couples!

Me and my fiance is going June 23rd-July 3rd We are both 25.

We are going from June 6 to 16 .. also the first time the CN. We enjoy meeting new people wherever we travel. We are what you call a "mature" couple, my husband is retired but I am still working. Really excited about going as my husband had heart surgery in January and we had to cancel a trip that we scheduled in April.

me and my fiance are going to be there for our HM on june 17-24! both early-ish 20s!