Default Pre sign in question...

First time doing the Pre-sign in and when it comes to checking off the items for your mini bar...how many boxes can you check off?!?! looking for some help from all the experienced repeaters out there!!

Check away, there is no limit.

JD

No limit...check as much as you want...

Our first trip I think we checked everything out of excitement. Most we did not drink. Second time we knew to only request what we knew we would drink (for us rum, vodka, wine). Plus if you change your mind you can add more at anytime.

We always check off all the non-alcoholic drinks everyday. There never seems to be enough as all the drinking alcohol makes us dehydrated. Wish you could request a specific number of things like diet soda. They will only give you a few of each item, so we order all items.

We have learned that we don't drink that much in our room other than the wine & sparkling wine & the fruit juice so order that & the soda but you can check as many items as you want & they will be waiting for you .... Just an FYI - The alcohol is large bottles, not the mini's or 1 serving size. You can order any day you are there so you can do it once you arrive & see what you might want.
    Julie

I'm a beer drinker. in the comment section I requested less sodas and more red stripe. We shall see in 33 days!!!

I already signed up the romance rewards, but did not see anything about precheck in. I still don't see where this is can anyone please help me??????

Quote Originally Posted by Rhunter72 View Post
    I already signed up the romance rewards, but did not see anything about precheck in. I still don't see where this is can anyone please help me??????
    I'm trying to find out the same info Rhunter72. I can't figure out where to pre-check in either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhunter72 View Post
    I found it Rhunter!!! Go to the bottom of the page and click on Romance Rewards. Then directly under the photo is the link that says "Pre-Check-In".

Found it, found it, and did it, YEAH!!!!!!! thanks so much for the help
    43 more nights woohoo