Thread: Menard

Default Menard

Wishing Menard the best to come in life. First time to Couples last December and will be returning. We were hoping to see Menard again...he made our trip extra special!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Gillard View Post
    Wishing Menard the best to come in life. First time to Couples last December and will be returning. We were hoping to see Menard again...he made our trip extra special!!!!
    Sure hate to hear he is going. He was so pleasant and always made such a point of stopping by and talking...introducing himself to us the first full day we were there and then stopping every day just to say Hi and ask if everything was OK. He was such a great guy. We wish him good luck as well. His wonderful personality willl be hard to replace.

Yes I was saddened to hear that Menard was no longer with Couples. I went to CN the first week of Aug this past year and he had just started at the resort within a week or 2 and he was a natural at the job as were a few others. While we were there Menard and 2 other Ent staff treated us like friends, when they saw us they made it a point to say hi, allways had a smile on there face and would volunteer to do anything they could for us without asking them too. When we herd the sad news of his departure my wife said well who are we gonna hang out with now when we return. I have learned that the Ent staff constantly revolves as all 3 that we clicked with in Aug are no longer at the resort, its alot of hours and has to put a toll on you. It I am sure is a fun job but you could only do it for so long.

We will miss seeing Menard in May when we visit CN for our 2nd time. Menard was indeed a great asset to the Couples staff and family. He was always at CN everyday...all day...all night. We wish him the best and we know he will be successful in all his new endeavors.