Default Barbados restaruant dress codes

Could Randy or somebody please clarify what the dress codes will be for the 3 restaurants in Barbados.

EricW -

Each of the restaurants will be casual during the day. Shorts ok. At night, we ask the guests to dress up a bit so long pants for the gents and cocktail or sundresses - at least - for women requested.

Think of it as taking your date to a nice open air restaurant.

Couples Resorts

I assume that slacks for women is acceptable also? My "date" of 15 years is a bit of a tomboy and does not own and will not wear a dress. She is fine with slacks and a nice shirt however. We are OK with whatever ground rules you set, I am just trying to clarify what they are since the dress codes for Barbados are not stated on the website yet. I would hate to spend a bunch of money and show up without the proper clothes. Maybe we will just stick to our normal CN where there are less formal options for dinner.

Very nice Randy!!!

Hi there, it is cute to have a dress code specially if you will have a dinner. I think they implemented it so that it will look formal and romantic for partners. Anyway, if you are planning to take a vacation with your partner, why not bought a travel insurance to have a hassle free travel.

Yes, Eric - nice slacks for women is fine at night.

Couples Resorts

Thank you for clarification Randy