Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I would not use that travel agent ever again. The price is way too high. We are going in May and staying 7 nights at CSA and it cost us $3700... We book ourselves, we never use travel agents.

I plan on trying all Couples Resorts ! Went to CSA and now going to CN arriving on Sunday.I guess you can look at it as trying the resorts in a different order. Must be fate, go with the flow.

Just an FYI, not all the bathrooms at CN are small. We stayed in a deluxe beachfront a few years ago and our bathroom was huge!! Our room overall was quite large and we loved the hammock on our verandah. Despite the fact that we prefer CSA over CN, our room at CN is still my favorite of all the ones we've stayed in.
    You'll have a fantastic time at CN, don't worry! And next time you may want to consider doing your own booking

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    $3600 for 4 nights seems crazy high. Since it was the agents fault, ask for your money back. Then, you can check prices and book thru someone else. CSA is the best! But I think you would like CN too.
    +1. I havent made my first trip yet, but before I decided on a place I definitely shopped around and that seems pretty high for 4 nights... If I wasnt looking forward to going to the other booked place, I would definitely ask for my money back and book the trip myself... it's really not complicated at all!

I payed 400 less than you for 9 nights in October @ CSA. If you can know a year out that you want to go, watch the coupilicious Wednesday deals and book when you see a great one for your resort. For example, I booked in October which is off season with 1000 instant air credit. After you see one you like, tell your travel agent you want to book it that day. They should be able to get it at the same price for you and you get their service also incase you want trip insurance or have other problems come up. If you need the contact info of who I use for a TA, let me know. You will have an awesome time no matter which resort your at though

Like others have said, that's too much money. We paid less for 7 nights with air so shop around.

If I were you I would go at a different time. Youa are paying more for four nights than we pay for ten at CTI in October.

Quote Originally Posted by hrwvt View Post
    Just an FYI, not all the bathrooms at CN are small. We stayed in a deluxe beachfront a few years ago and our bathroom was huge!! Our room overall was quite large and we loved the hammock on our verandah. Despite the fact that we prefer CSA over CN, our room at CN is still my favorite of all the ones we've stayed in.
    You'll have a fantastic time at CN, don't worry! And next time you may want to consider doing your own booking
    If you had a large room, a large bathroom with a shower and spa tub, and a hammock on the balcony, you were in a garden or beachfront suite. The rooms--whether garden, ocean, or beachfront--are the same inside. Each has a small bathroom with a combination bathtub and shower, and the rooms have no hammock.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We prefer CSA to CN but enjoyed aspects of CN. For that much money, though, I would want what I booked and would cancel and rebook unless the penalties are significant. I would not opt to go to CTI or CSS though as they are nice resort but not at all like the Negril resorts.

I would not pay that much and not get what I want.

If you have trip insurance or the TA is willing to refund your money and change your flights, I'd cancel.
    Wouldn't want my first trip to Jamaica, not in the place which I picked and paid. Not being ugly, but our first trip was in January 2005 and we were use to cruising, believe me I had a very surprising visit.
    Still went back again in July of 2005 and have been back every year since except for 2010.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2