Default pic post for Reggae Marathon

Hey all post your pics so we know who to look for. I am looking forward to running a few training runs prior to the Marathon. Currently in 9th week of 18 week program. Just purchased the new Garmin and loving the data it spits out.

If wanting to share info regarding training or just chat I am at Noftsgers@msn.com

Post your pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I consider training,,,,drinking Red Stripe

I (Matt) am running the marathon. Cindy is my cheerleader

Name:  c&m-1.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  39.3 KB

Hopefully we can get a group together for some training runs. And then celebrate our achievement after the run back at the resort!

Cindy and I arrive in the afternoon on December 2.

Cindy & Matt

we arrive the 3rd
    training runs are Red Stripe Lite

5 more weeks of training all....Sweet a few injuries and set backs here and there but ready to roll in the humidity and bake in the sun!!!!!

[IMG]/Users/johnbriangaffney/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Dec 5, 2008/CIMG0200.JPG[/IMG]

ran it last year, looking forward to this year

Hey everyone! I am doing the half marathon and my husband is doing the 10K. Looking forward to a great race! See you in paradise very soon...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

hey all....9 days until paradise....Taper is in full swing now.....nothing more than a 12 miler.....Living History Farms Cross Country race today....Biggest in the United States...What a blast....any how.....from Iowa to jamaica with all our friends......and hopefully meeting many more.....Be safe and see everyone in 9 days......arrive 11/30 and depart 12/8

yes please find us, were not running, but will be drinking!!

3 days and counting....Iowa we will for sure find you.