Hybrid View

Default NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four Championship Game 4-8-14

We are arriving @ CTI on 4-8-13.. Does Couples do anything special for the NCAA Basketball championship game? The game is scheduled for that night I hope they do something similar to what they do for the Superbowl!

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    We are arriving @ CTI on 4-8-13.. Does Couples do anything special for the NCAA Basketball championship game? The game is scheduled for that night I hope they do something similar to what they do for the Superbowl!

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    Randymon: Can you help with this subject?

Thank you

Rich

Not sure if this helps as we're CN regulars. We were there during the Final Four in 2007 and there didn't seem to be anything special planned. We did end up watching the last half or so of the Championship Game in the billiards/tv room with a handful of other people. Maybe it's changed since then or is different at CTI. HTH

Pam and Ron
    CN 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, April 2013

Quote Originally Posted by prs145 View Post
    Not sure if this helps as we're CN regulars. We were there during the Final Four in 2007 and there didn't seem to be anything special planned. We did end up watching the last half or so of the Championship Game in the billiards/tv room with a handful of other people. Maybe it's changed since then or is different at CTI. HTH

Pam and Ron
    CN 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, April 2013
    Pam & Ron: Thank you for your response

I've seen people mention emailing with staff at the resort. Never tried it myself, but maybe that would work?