Hybrid View

Default Horseback riding in Negril?

Hi!We are going to Couples Negril in a few weeks and were wondering if there is horseback riding available at the resort.This is our first time visiting!Cant wait!Also...Im a Dunkin Donut coffee lover..and am wondering if there is a coffee maker in the rooms so I can bring my own and make it.

You can sign up for a horseback riding tour at the tour desk. It's not one of the included tours at CN, though.

Regarding the coffee: hold on to your hat, sister. I would anticipate any number of responses to that one. Yes, there IS a coffeemaker in your room, however, Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is one of the finest in the world, and I HIGHLY suggest that you at least give it a try before using your Dunkin Donuts. Seriously, it's amazing and one of the things that I look forward to every year.

Hi michelley65.... I agree... you should try blue mountain coffee... be warned you may not want dunkin d anymore :-) Blue Mountain coffee is said to be one of the best in the world......would be interested to hear your response after you come back...

WOW!Thanks guys...you were definately right!!Blue Mountain coffee was the best coffee I have ever tasted!It was fabulous...I wish I could have it here in PA.It was the highlight of my morning!Cant wait to go back!