Default Special places to share at CSA?

I was reading a post about CSS and they were sharing special places/things to do for first timers. Like feed the turtles and fish in the pond, and soak you feet in the grotto and let the fish nibble on your toes. Any memorable private things to do like these at CSA?

160 days, 21 hours. No, I'm not counting it down. LOL

Just pushing this one up higher on the list I also would love to know about any special places also

For some reason, not a lot of people take the time to cross the street at CSA to visit the sports complex and the spa. There is a lovely lap pool and a jacuzzi besides it. We are usually the only ones in the jacuzzi. The jogging trail that winds around the tennis courts is also very peaceful. I like to walk the jogging trail after my workout; Bob, of course, loves to jog it!

The spa is also lovely. There is a warming pool where you can relax before your spa treatment. I get relaxed just thinking about it.

We also enjoy watching the fish in the various koi ponds placed throughout the resort. The ponds near the Greathouse have little bridges crossing them, but still have a view of the ocean. But it's tucked amidst the foliage, so it's kind of like you're in the jungle.

And definitely take a stroll to the south of the resort (left as you are facing the ocean). We like to do this early in the morning before all of the vendors are out. It's fun to see the various other hotels/resorts, and there are little shops, also. You can stroll for a mile or more with your feet in the surf. Heaven!

There is a hot tub at the sports complex that no one ever uses. It's just off the end of the pool deck to the left.

When we need a quick dose of air con, we'll go to the billiard room located between the Martini Bar and Lemongrass.

The second floor of the main lobby (where you check in) has a Wall of Fame which is fun to see, as well as a little seating area. You'll occasionally see some employees, as this is where some of the administrative offices are located, but it's generally just a really quiet place.

And I strongly echo a comment upthread that mentions spending time at the Sports Complex. The jogging path is a great walk, and the Buddha Pool at the Spa is just so relaxing - and I believe you can use it even if you're not having a spa treatment. When you're done with the Buddha Pool, change in the Spa locker room (really nice) and then treat yourself to a smoothie or infused water at the bar....

There's a nice bocce court (not sure if it's still there) in the sand on the "new" side of the resort close to the swim-up bar.

Plus we just like getting a bit lost roaming around the paths at night....There are beautiful white lights in the trees and everything is just so magical. Really romantic!

Have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by gonegril View Post
    When we need a quick dose of air con, we'll go to the billiard room located between the Martini Bar and Lemongrass.

The second floor of the main lobby (where you check in) has a Wall of Fame which is fun to see, as well as a little seating area. You'll occasionally see some employees, as this is where some of the administrative offices are located, but it's generally just a really quiet place.

And I strongly echo a comment upthread that mentions spending time at the Sports Complex. The jogging path is a great walk, and the Buddha Pool at the Spa is just so relaxing - and I believe you can use it even if you're not having a spa treatment. When you're done with the Buddha Pool, change in the Spa locker room (really nice) and then treat yourself to a smoothie or infused water at the bar....

There's a nice bocce court (not sure if it's still there) in the sand on the "new" side of the resort close to the swim-up bar.

Plus we just like getting a bit lost roaming around the paths at night....There are beautiful white lights in the trees and everything is just so magical. Really romantic!

Have fun!!
    Just wanted to point out that the Buddha Pool is for spa guests only. You relax there before your treatment. If you are a returning guest use your romance reward points toward a massage. You won't regret it. The health bar at the sports complex makes amazing smoothies.

There is a hot tub near the center of the resort between the Beachfront Veranda Suites and another tucked away to the left of the Palms Restaurant.

Make sure you also try the fish tacos and chip & dip at Sea Grapes Cafe. Tacos are not available every day and the dips change from day to day.