Thread: Wedding photos

Hybrid View

Default Wedding photos

I really need some help making a decision on what photographer to use!!! All you experienced brides please help! what do you all think of the resort photographers at couples negril? does anyone have pictures to share?

We are renewing my vows May 14, 2013 at Couples Tower Isle. I was having a hard time deciding myself. After researching online for Jamaican wedding photographers and contacting several others. I found one from Negril, Diana Campbell with Digital Memories Collection Affordable photography Jamaican wedding service | Jamaica Wedding Photography I knew right away when she called me first thing the next morning that I wanted her. I was intrigued by her promptness and professionalism. She even helped answer a few questions I had and put my mind at ease about this trip. Our package includes a 200+ photos on CD with copyright, DVD of images and video to music, and DVD of ceremony. She will be taking us off resort for addition pictures and mini trash the dress session. Her prices are very reasonable and accomodate all budgets. I highly recommend you visit her site and look at her pictures. Don't just take my word for it. Send her an email.

QUOTE=PeteandSarah;206678]I really need some help making a decision on what photographer to use!!! All you experienced brides please help! what do you all think of the resort photographers at couples negril? does anyone have pictures to share?[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to share that I used Diana this past week for our vow renewal at CTI. We just returned Saturday May 18 from a week stay. We renewed our vows in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary. I can't say enough good things about Diana Campbell & Richard Brown. We love our Pictures and the video. What a wonderful keepsake forever. Most of all they worked within our budget. Im so glad I contacted her.

We renewed our vows at 4PM, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 on the resort beach lawn, at Couples Tower Isle, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Most of the photos were taken by Digital Memories Collections and we were given the copyrights to these images. Diana Campbell and Richard Brown at Digital Memories Collection and Dream Weddings Photography Affordable photography Jamaican wedding service | Jamaica Wedding Photography are great photographers and did a wonderful job on the video as well. They exceeded our expectations and I am very happy with the end results.

This time around we decided to write our own vows. This was a first for us. We added a sand ceremony using a picture frame with a wedding picture of us on our wedding day 25 years ago. Our theme: peacock feathers and seashells. Songs chosen for our ceremony....Walking down the isle: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" (Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole), Exit together: "Better When We're Together" (Jack Johnson), Cake & Toast: "I Won't Give Up" (Jason Mraz), Signage of Certificate: "More Than Words" (J. Rice & The Piano Guys), First Dance: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" (Queen) Instead of dancing a waltz we chose to dance the East Coast Swing for a little bit of fun!

Vow Renewal VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

Vow Renewal Photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=1

Jamaica 2013 Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=3

Name:  5_14_13_2.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  70.5 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_3.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  95.0 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_6.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  84.7 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_12.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  46.0 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_14.jpg
Size:  39.4 KB

Penny
    AKA: Buzybee

Quote Originally Posted by Buzybee View Post
    We are renewing my vows May 14, 2013 at Couples Tower Isle. I was having a hard time deciding myself. After researching online for Jamaican wedding photographers and contacting several others. I found one from Negril, Diana Campbell with Digital Memories Collection Affordable photography Jamaican wedding service | Jamaica Wedding Photography I knew right away when she called me first thing the next morning that I wanted her. I was intrigued by her promptness and professionalism. She even helped answer a few questions I had and put my mind at ease about this trip. Our package includes a 200+ photos on CD with copyright, DVD of images and video to music, and DVD of ceremony. She will be taking us off resort for addition pictures and mini trash the dress session. Her prices are very reasonable and accomodate all budgets. I highly recommend you visit her site and look at her pictures. Don't just take my word for it. Send her an email.

QUOTE=PeteandSarah;206678]I really need some help making a decision on what photographer to use!!! All you experienced brides please help! what do you all think of the resort photographers at couples negril? does anyone have pictures to share?
    [/QUOTE]

I realized my links werent working. Try these.
    Hey I saw your name in the forum at couples and noticed that my links are not working. I went to my fb page and gathered the links individually. I think these will work. Try these:

Vow Renewal Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=71dfd046a0

Video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...27857959926029

Jamaica Vacation 2013: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=a2e78ac99d

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by Buzybee View Post
    I just wanted to share that I used Diana this past week for our vow renewal at CTI. We just returned Saturday May 18 from a week stay. We renewed our vows in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary. I can't say enough good things about Diana Campbell & Richard Brown. We love our Pictures and the video. What a wonderful keepsake forever. Most of all they worked within our budget. Im so glad I contacted her.

We renewed our vows at 4PM, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 on the resort beach lawn, at Couples Tower Isle, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Most of the photos were taken by Digital Memories Collections and we were given the copyrights to these images. Diana Campbell and Richard Brown at Digital Memories Collection and Dream Weddings Photography Affordable photography Jamaican wedding service | Jamaica Wedding Photography are great photographers and did a wonderful job on the video as well. They exceeded our expectations and I am very happy with the end results.

This time around we decided to write our own vows. This was a first for us. We added a sand ceremony using a picture frame with a wedding picture of us on our wedding day 25 years ago. Our theme: peacock feathers and seashells. Songs chosen for our ceremony....Walking down the isle: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" (Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole), Exit together: "Better When We're Together" (Jack Johnson), Cake & Toast: "I Won't Give Up" (Jason Mraz), Signage of Certificate: "More Than Words" (J. Rice & The Piano Guys), First Dance: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" (Queen) Instead of dancing a waltz we chose to dance the East Coast Swing for a little bit of fun!

Vow Renewal VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

Vow Renewal Photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=1

Jamaica 2013 Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=3

Name:  5_14_13_2.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  70.5 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_3.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  95.0 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_6.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  84.7 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_12.jpg
Size:  46.0 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_14.jpg
Size:  39.4 KB

Penny
    [/QUOTE]

Buzybee thank you! we hired Diana Campbell! she seems great and her prices are very reasonable!! I can't wait!

These wedding photos are looking pretty awesome.I appreciate your work. As a photography beginner it is very interesting to visit this topic and have impressive photos. Thank you so much for these great pictures sharing here.

Hi Ladies,

We used Stacey Clarke who is amazing. Stacey is like a breathe of fresh air. When she knocked on my room door to start taking photos of the getting ready process I was immediately at ease. Shes professional, witty and a total blast to work with. Shes done many weddings at the Couples Resorts so shes familiar with locations that make great photos. Her website is: Jamaica Destination Wedding Photography - Stacey Clarke Oh and my photos are incredible; we receive so many compliments on them.

Were planning on using her again for our five year anniversary photos. If you ladies have any other questions you can email me blgross1143@yahoo.com. We got married at Couples Swept Away and I have a lot of helpful tips or can answer any questions. I have fun ways to get deals on dresses and I also book travel.

Brandi

We were just married at CN on 4/16/13 and used a resort photographer. Andrew was great and very easy to work with. We were very pleased with the pictures. You can view the images we chose to keep at the following link. The only thing I didn't like was that I felt very rushed when it came time to choose which ones we wanted. There was no one else waiting in line, yet I felt we were being pushed to finish our selections. You'll notice that there are a lot of near duplicates. With a little more time, I think we could easily have let go of probably 20-30 more images.

https://www.facebook.com/laura.shaw....6363025&type=1
    CN - April 2011
    CN Weddingmoon - April 2013