1. Beach Party on Friday nights?

2. Lobster night on Saturdays?

3. When is the fire-throwers there?

4. When is the steel-drum band there?

Thanks!

1 Yes
    2 Yes
    3&4 see 1

1. Beach Party on Friday nights? Yes they do, I just got back today from CSA. Bring bug spray if your going now till August

2. Lobster night on Saturdays? We left on Saturday so not sure./

3. When is the fire-throwers there? For the beach party on Friday. They were very good.

4. When is the steel-drum band there?I didnt see any steel drum band but I might had been out doing stuff in the water or at another restaurant on the resort that night.

We are arriving on Sat. night. Thanks for letting us know that there will be lobster! Do we need reservations for this? Never been to Jamaica or any all-inclusive before, what do we need to know because I don't want to miss anything! Newbies here, every little detail will be new to us!

beansprout...

Lobster night at SweptAway is Saturday night, and is available in all restaurants on the resort. No reservation required.

Also be aware that lobster is out of season from April through July(? -someone refresh my memory here...), to protect the critters during their egg-laying season.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    beansprout...

Lobster night at SweptAway is Saturday night, and is available in all restaurants on the resort. No reservation required.

Also be aware that lobster is out of season from April through July(? -someone refresh my memory here...), to protect the critters during their egg-laying season.
    I'm hoping it's May thru July, we will be there April!!

Nope, it includes April...found that out in '08.

Lobster night is great. We ate at two different places on the same night Patios and Lemongrass and loved how each were prepared.

Beach party was OK-- tons of bugs but nice food selection and entertainment.