Default first time an and by myself?

I want to go to an beach because I have never been, I will be by myself cause female friend will not go. Will this be a problem? Are there any nude activities on the beach I can do?

I think it all depends on the resort. At CTI I think you may have a problem because of the boat ride, but at CSS and CN I think you may be ok. Just walk in and sit down.
    Irie Mon

General rule of thumb is you are at a Couples only resort so you should be on the beach with your other 1/2.

Reality is there are many times when there is only 1/2 of a Couple due to spa treatments or diving or other activity.

As long as you are not misbehaving and causing issues you should be fine but as far as spending the entire day I think people might start to wonder about your intentions.

Might I suggest inviting your guest to join you early when the beach is mostly empty to see if she might enjoy as well? Maybe if she reads a few posts about what the A/N experience is about it might calm her fears?
    ... it keepsh me shane

thats the problem I have tried to talk into it but she is dead set against it, Yes we will be at CSS. I dont plan on being on beach all day, there are too may events and things to do for me to do to be on beach all day

Quote Originally Posted by nverlast1 View Post
    thats the problem I have tried to talk into it but she is dead set against it, Yes we will be at CSS. I dont plan on being on beach all day, there are too may events and things to do for me to do to be on beach all day
    Well then it looks like you might have to go check it out without her for a little bit. Why is she so dead against it?

You've heard it before and the people on the AN beach are the nicest most non judgmental folks around plus JA itself lends itself to a chilled experience.

The beach at CSS (from what I've been told) can be very private and is very big so there is sure to be a quiet and private place to hang out. You disrobe at your lounge chair so it's not like she's going to have to parade herself to sit down and she can send you to the bar to ge her drinks. Nobody will come upon you and make you feel uncomfortable.

When are you going to be there?
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default bad knee

I have a bum knee and wondering how you got into the boats for snorkeling and the cataman? I really don't think I can climb a ladder if it is like a pool ladder.

And If I can't get on is it still okay for Hubby to go while I hang out on the beach?

sorry about spelling

Thanks for the info, hurry up April

My wife and I are both first timers in Nov and wouldn't find it strange. If everything I read is accurate, SSB is big enough that a single wouldn't cause a fuss as their is room to get an air gap persay. I think if you tried to socilaize a lot some peeps may wonder what you are about.

I am not speaking from experience though, so please board peeps dont flame me to death. I would say to bring her down to SSB when the AN time ends, let her see it isn't amoral or anything dirty, but if she is dead set against it.

I personally wouldn't go by myself. That could lead to all sorts of assumptions and accusations. To go to couples and then intentionally separate seems the odd part. If an AN experience is that much of an issue, maybe finding a clothing optional area is a place to do this so you can lose the textiles and she can maintain her textile. Or better yet, go to couples, enjoy it as a couple and maybe on a return trip her perception of AN will soften.

If she is against it don't push but the beach is alittle away from the pool. She could sit under the trees on a chair and you could go to swim up bar and get drinks she might feel at ease once she sees that we are all good fun people that she would and maybe comfortable. Do it early incase she sees that she really can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    I have a bum knee and wondering how you got into the boats for snorkeling and the cataman? I really don't think I can climb a ladder if it is like a pool ladder.

And If I can't get on is it still okay for Hubby to go while I hang out on the beach?

sorry about spelling

Thanks for the info, hurry up April
    You have to climb into the boat or climb a ladder to go on the boat trips. Sorry!

Your hubby can go himself and you can stay on the beach. My wife does the snorkeling, but I just stay back at the resort. I am not a water person. No Problem and enjoy you trip.

I think the only time at Couples that they want a couple is at the AN areas.
    Irie Mon

My personal experience has been that it is common in the morning for only 1 in a party of 2 to be on the AN beach. It's about an equal split between men and women and no weird stuff is going on between those singles on the beach - it's just not a big deal and after the first day you might even talk with one of the other singles on the beach until your other 1/2 shows up. My husband likes to read on the balcony and work out in the mornings - I like to get into the sun right after I eat breakfast.

If you are a single who needs to experience the wonderful experience of AN go to the AN beach for a little while then join your partner on the textile beach. It's only an issue if you spend the entire day apart and that would go for either AN sunbathing or golfing all day - you're on vacation together so be together. Enuf said!
    ... it keepsh me shane

We will be there oct 18-25

I would hang out there while DH was playing tennis, and then he would join me after the match was over. Nothing was ever said to us.