Default 7th Night Free promotion lgoes Bye-Bye today. Book NOW!

Fair warning to all!

Our current "7th night free" promotion for travel through December 25, 2013 will end on March 20. Starting March 21, resorts will no longer offer a 7th night free.

We encourage you to book your stay before the end of day today.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; March 20th, 2013 at 11:22 AM.

Couples Resorts

Default Over 55 and

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Fair warning to all!

Our current "7th night free" promotion for travel through December 25, 2013 will end on March 20. Starting March 21, many dates, room categories and resorts will no longer offer a 7th night free.

We encourage you to book your stay before the end of day March 20.
    Thank you for the notice -Bob and I have been fair warned and unfortunately thank God my husband and I have a job that dictates no PTO until after 12/26/2013 .

We are 5 X repeaters to Couples. We do enjoy the perks. Because we are repeaters Couples tell us to use the rewards There is no additional perks from Dec 26 to 1/2 . Please correct me if I am wrong.

Understand I have actually encouraged a couple who have booked with Couples because of my interest, enthusiasm and pictures. They will be joining us at Couples Tower Island in May..

All of the selling, showing pictures, having Jamaica dinners for my friends at home still cannot move them to Couples in December It would be nice to have some of my friends join us on New Years Eve. 2013 will be our 5th New Years Eve without them.

My husband has actually indicated to stay home NY Eve in PA as he is tired of the same format and no change to the program - i.e. - cocktail hour, dinner, entertainment that is geared to maybe 35 and 40. We are actually over 50 and went to our room when the entertainment started on New Years Eve. .

We love Couples ... Unfortunately the increase in the dollars and the market Couples may be trying to attract on New Years

Eve is not something that a 50 or a 60 year old couple may be interested in....

Hi Bern,

We appreciate your comments - and your continued loyalty. We also understand you feelings about New Year's Eve. The rates have direct relation to the demand. Every year we are trying our best to slow the demand abit. We are always overwhelmed with the volume of requests for dates between Xmas and New Years, hence the higher rates and lack of value added benefits above and beyond Romance Rewards. Simple supply and demand economics.

At the very least, we look forward to welcoming you home again in May.

Couples Resorts

We are waiting for our taxes to come back to book, we have 5 more days hopefully they come soon!!!!

Randymon,

Thanks for the warning on the 2013 rates. How long will the 2014 7th night free promotion be good too?

As of right now, the 2014 promotions will expire on April 24

Couples Resorts

Does that include the 2015 as well?

If I'm reading the promotion correctly, this did not affect CN deluxe garden rooms for stays during June/July? I may just call tomorrow, but we are trying to determine if the current rate of $364/night for late June/early July 2013 will be going up after tomorrow. We would just book, but unfortunately the travel agent we are using is actually in Jamaica until Thursday and we are bouncing between a couple dates depending on flights.

FALL IN LOVE 2013 G13G
    Valid for 3 nights min. Promotion name fall in love 2013. G13g. Receive the 7th night free for travel august 19 to december 25, 2013, when staying 7 nights or more in the suite categories. 7th night free is applicable to the room categories for travel august 19, 2013 to january 01, 2014, when staying 7 nights or more. Booking window january 16 to march 20, 2013

Does this rate currently apply to Barbados if I'd book in the month of July? Or is that time period only subject to the $1000 flight credit.

I booked CN yesterday in a Garden Room for December and receive the 7th night free. So I'm sure it applies to June/July
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come