Default Christmas hatters meet up 2014

We need to start thinking of a date for the Christmas Hatters Meet Up for Dec. 2014. We will be there between 12/10 & 12/20. Let's try to get a time everyone can make it. Not a Monday though. Looking forward to seeing all old friends and meeting new friends. Who has a Date? My first suggestion would be December 16 @ 1:30. Anyone not going to be able to make that date?

Vern and I arrive on Dec. 17; how about meeting up on Friday, Dec. 19?

We can move it to the 18th if you would like. But we leave the 20th and don't want to have it the day before we leave

How about it, Michelle? Will the 18th work for you and Vern? We have to keep this post bumped up to the top. We don't want it to get lost in the shuffle and we need to start getting a Bob Marley count. Probably about 8 for Larry and 8 for me! How many for you Debbie?

The 18th sounds great!

OK - the 18th it is - Look forward to seeing everyone - Bob Marlies - not sure

Looks like our official date is December 18th for our annual Christmas hatters party. We had a terrific turnout last year, hopefully we will have more this year. Got our hats already and we are set to go!! I know it's a little early to start planning already but, hey, you can never start too early. I'm ready to set a date for December 2015!!

Children, our Christmas Hatters party is getting ready to fall off the end!! Gotta keep it front and center. Let me hear from my party buddies!!

I am going to have to check my schedule. I am pretty busy that week......doing nothing. I will get back to you