Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: August 2014

Default August 2014

I know it is really Early but wanted to go ahead and start a thread for August 2014. My wife and I renewed or wedding vows last year on Aug 3rd at CN, We stayed from July 31 - Aug 7th and could not be any happier with our vacation. It was 8 days of heaven. We really want to come home this year to CN but we have to many obligations here at our year round home to do it this year. However we are very happy to say we are booked for July 31 - Aug 7th 2014 the same dates we visited on our first trip and will be bringing several other couples with us on this trip. At least one couple that we met while at CN this past year are going and possibly 2 other couples we met while there, then we have 2 other sets of couples that are local friends that may go and one friend of mine from Florida that is booking to go with us as well. So that is 3 couples for sure, and maybe 7 couples going with us total.

Needless to say I am excited to be going home and spending another week in paradise, too bad we have 503 days to wait but who's counting LoL. Anybody else planning to go Aug 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by weewane View Post
    I know it is really Early but wanted to go ahead and start a thread for August 2014. My wife and I renewed or wedding vows last year on Aug 3rd at CN, We stayed from July 31 - Aug 7th and could not be any happier with our vacation. It was 8 days of heaven. We really want to come home this year to CN but we have to many obligations here at our year round home to do it this year. However we are very happy to say we are booked for July 31 - Aug 7th 2014 the same dates we visited on our first trip and will be bringing several other couples with us on this trip. At least one couple that we met while at CN this past year are going and possibly 2 other couples we met while there, then we have 2 other sets of couples that are local friends that may go and one friend of mine from Florida that is booking to go with us as well. So that is 3 couples for sure, and maybe 7 couples going with us total.

Needless to say I am excited to be going home and spending another week in paradise, too bad we have 503 days to wait but who's counting LoL. Anybody else planning to go Aug 2014?
    My Wife and i are thinking about going to Couples Negril, can anyone let us know how the Au Natural Beach area is, Thinking about the last week of August 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    My Wife and i are thinking about going to Couples Negril, can anyone let us know how the Au Natural Beach area is, Thinking about the last week of August 2014.
    The Au Natural area at CN is small and not as private as the one at Couples San Souci. CSS has a beautiful private/separate Au Natural beach with a pool and a grill. At CN you will have to put your clothes back on to go to lunch. I'm not speaking from experience, as I have never tried going Au Natural, but if I did, and if that was the only way I planned to spend my beach time, I'd go to CSS. The one at CN has a hedge all around, and it's still close to everything, but the people on upper floors in the buildings behind the hedge can get a view. Hope that helps!

my wife and I are down another triple digit since we booked, we are under 400 days now till we get to return to one of our most favorite places to be together.

My wife and I are returning to CN for our 10 year wedding anniversery. We will be back to our second home from August 15 -22nd. It will be our 6th trip to CN and our first in 4 years. The trip can't get here fast enough.

Hit another milestone today One year and counting till my wife and I return to Bloody bay and the awesomeness that is Couples Negril.

299 days now till our return trip, the time has been rolling on by. My wife and I also decided to add a day to the trip so now we are there from july 30 - Aug 7. Anyone else booked for this time frame?

we will be there aug 2nd thru the 9th.

Ill keep the booze cold and flowing for ya so when you get there you may help yourself to a cold beverage on me, just tell Franklin I sent ya LoL

We will be there on the 7th of August. This will be our 11th trip to Couples and 10th trip to CN. Right now I am 258 days until paradise.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

hey Blondie looks like we will just miss you this trip as we will most likely but on our way to the airport when your on your way to the resort, was nice meeting you and your husband last year.

We will be there July 28th to August 7th.

We're in for July 26 to Aug 2nd.

We will most likely be in either CSA or CN from July 27-Aug 3

Officially picked CN from July 27-August 3! Look forward to meeting everybody!

good deal broncofan, im pretty sure you wont regret it. you and Dj will be there a few days ahead of me so yall are gonna have the place figured out by the time I get there. Make sure you go to the pool bar and get a bob marley shot ASAP and the grill you have to walk up to the grill and order they dont come to you there. The red snapper sandwiches are ohh so good, and the Patties, And the jerk chicken, and the well you get the point LoL.
    So what part of the world are yall from? Im in VA

weewane, Yeah we've seen the pictures and reviews about the bob marley shots. They look SO COOL! I've never heard of them until a couple of days ago. And the food sounds great as well.
    My fiance and I both live in Tennessee!

they deff look cool, but they do there job really well LoL. Just remember dont do too many of them or you gonna spend the rest of the day passed out i your room

CSS 8/21-8/28..CN8/28-9/04... Thats all I have for now!!
    -Annaleis & Neil (It should be 2cats2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkanglesandprettyfreaks.com

So my wife like on our last trip got me a calender that has a countdown of days till our return to CN for Christmas, and as of today we are down another 100 days, only 200 to go and were back home at Couples Negril. The time is scooting on by and that makes me Irie

So now what do we talk about? lol need more topic's of what to do etc...or we can just lay around, eat, drink and take in the scenery.......hmmmm, ok!

My wife just let me know yesterday that we have one other friend and her husband going with us now, they just booked yesterday.

Sweet, nice lil crowd we have gathering there.

Sorry all we have to bow out, change in plans so we will not be making our visit to Couples this year. Hope you all have a blast and enjoy it as much as we have during our numerous trips in the past!!!! All is IRIE!

We will be there Aug 4-11. Celebrating 32 years of marriage. Been before and loved it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast