Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: August 2014

My husband and I will be there August 4-11 -- Celebrating 32nd wedding anniversary. We were there for our 25th and loved it.

Sorry to hear that Columbo im sure it was not a easy decision to make. Wlskaa good to hear you will be making it back to CN after 7 years. I love the place and am counting down till my wife and I return. 174 days to go and we are back

Quote Originally Posted by weewane View Post
    Sorry to hear that Columbo im sure it was not a easy decision to make. Wlskaa good to hear you will be making it back to CN after 7 years. I love the place and am counting down till my wife and I return. 174 days to go and we are back
    weewane, we will be in negril but at Idle Awhile, wanted to stay on larger beach and CSA resort is just to massive, but still staying at an Issa owned property!!
    If you do trading places to CSA you will most likely see us strolling by their beach during the day, may even make a day trip to Bloody Bay.

Ohh ok Columbo well atleast you will still be on the island.

So we are now 155 days till my wife and I return, we just paid the balance of the trip off so that is one less thing to do. My wife just ordered a few new bathing suits for herself, and I have been picking up little gifts and such for the staff at CN. If it were not for the staff at CN it would not be what it is, so I bring a few small things to leave as gifts with a note included.

116 days.

The time is deff going by, but I have a feeling it is about to start slowing down as we get closer, it sure did for me last time. One good thing I have going for me is I am staying very very busy with starting a new business in Nov of 2013 and working on the build out of the 2nd location. We are sitting at 120 days 19hours before we touch down in Jamaica.

Now is when I start the training for the abuse im gonna put on my liver when I get there and start my vacation LoL Tonight's drink will be some dirty bananas with Sangsters rum cream, ohh its good stuff.

Also I am thinking I wanna set up the one love pub tour, who all would be interested in going? Id like to make reservations for that soon

can you say even more excited now. I just got home and what did I find in the mail but my updated travel docs. AA has changed my flight I was originally gonna land in Jamaica at 1:40, if you remember my wife and I decide to book another day so we have more time on the island since we were arriving late and the early flight was more money. Well my flight just got changed to the early flight so now we will arrive at 10:40, so we get our extra day plus should arrive at CN early enough to eat lunch instead of dinner the first day. Sometimes it works in your favor sometimes not so much, this time worked perfect for us as long as there are no more changes.

Any dates for the Pub Crawl? I guess days of the week its available, let us know!

Ok so I sent Lenbert a e mail and he just replied back to me that he will be doing the one love bus tour on Wed, Fri, And sun. Bus leaves Couples at 2pm and returns just after sunset. He will take us to approx 7 different local spots and meet some of Jamaica. He also said if we had a group of 15 or more he would schedule our own day separate from his normal days. It is a free service he does so tips are expected LoL. I think the going rate is between $10-$20 PP but tip what you feel is right.
    I want to check the schedule of Couples stuff first as not to miss any of the real fun stuff like the cat cruise, and other things they do.

Lenberts pub crawl is excellent, not to be missed in my opinion.

woohooooo!!!!! down our final 100 day run, today starts our double digit dance and it can not happen soon enough. With everything going on this year, long winter, my wife getting her CPA, me starting a new business we are ready to be able to just relax for a while with no worries in the world. See you 99 days Couples Negril then all will be Irie Mon

So are we the only ones going to be at CN from August 15- August 22?
    Alyson and Jason

CN - 9/2004,9/2005,9/2006,9/2007,9/2009,8/2014

18/25th

We will be there the 18 thru 25 also.

We'll be there August 14-28. 9th visit. We plan on doing a lot of Scuba diving, anyone else?

Howdy! 72 days till we get there. First timers from Texas

We hope to be!

Jake when are you there and where in Texas are yall from?
    Alyson and Jason

Scott&Andrea, CMCindyA, and Realism We will buy yall a drink when you get there. Look for the Blonde and Fat firefighter from Houston. We won't be scuba diving but will keep the beach secure for you and will be on the booze cruise.
    Alyson and Jason

getting closer time is just cruising on by, my wife and I are down to 67 days now before we land in Jamaica. still not sure yet what day I am gonna try to get Lenbert to do the bus tour. Thinking sunday may be the best day just not sure yet. Are any other couples going the week of july 30 - aug 7th that are interested?

If you all need more to make up the 15 for a scheduled trip, count us in. We are in on Friday the 25th and leave on Weds, 30th. Any opinion on Club Mobay?

DJ, do you all use Club Mobay or suggest it for first timers?

Richie Club mo bay is hit or mis if needed. My wife and I have not used it but know others that swear by it. You can check the arrivals at the airport for your day of arrival and decide if you want to pay for the quick way threw.

40 days to go, only a few more things to get for the trip and we are ready to go. My wife and I are so ready to go. We are playing island music daily nowand getting more and more excited about this upcoming trip.

34 more days! First timers from Colorado. We'll be celebrating my hubby's 47th b day!

T minus 20 days 6 hours 12 mins before my wife and I leave the house headed for the airport. Just did my pre check in for the resort as well. suitcases are down from the attic, will start doing some packing this week, and see what we are missing. But as long as I have my bendy straws, swimsuits and a few changes of clothes I am good.

Who else is getting as excited as I am?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast