Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: August 2014

Hello!

We are a 30-something couple from North Carolina who will be making our third trip to CN on August 15-22, 2014.. It has been a few years since we were able to go, mostly due to caring for geriatric pets and a house that is constantly trying to fall apart, so we have much pent up excitement for our trip. We aren't big into activities when we are there, we are mostly loungers (beach, swim-up bar, floaty in the bay, hammock, and so on and so forth) and we love fun conversation with new people. We also enjoy sending a nice chunk of time on the au naturel side of the beach. We'd love to chat with anyone else who will be there around these dates. T-Minus 33 days and counting!
    Name:  IMG_1555.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  289.5 KB
    Jenna & Quenten

"Sun and sand and a drink in my hand"

Weewane,

My fiancee, but wife when y'all meet her, are boarding our plane to paradise in 12 days 22 hours and 5 minutes. Could not be more excited. Cannot wait to finally be there and make some friends!

Hey Jenna_quenten,

My wife Alyson and I will be there the exact same days as y'all. We will be flying through NC on the 15th, landing in MoBay at 1130ish. Not sure about the Au Natural side of things (LOL) but we are pretty much beach in morning, pool in afternoon type people there to relax. Look for the curly haired blonde and the fat firefighter from Houston and we will all have a drink together.
    Alyson and Jason

CN - 9/2004,9/2005,9/2006,9/2007,9/2009,8/2014

Quote Originally Posted by weewane View Post
    I know it is really Early but wanted to go ahead and start a thread for August 2014. My wife and I renewed or wedding vows last year on Aug 3rd at CN, We stayed from July 31 - Aug 7th and could not be any happier with our vacation. It was 8 days of heaven. We really want to come home this year to CN but we have to many obligations here at our year round home to do it this year. However we are very happy to say we are booked for July 31 - Aug 7th 2014 the same dates we visited on our first trip and will be bringing several other couples with us on this trip. At least one couple that we met while at CN this past year are going and possibly 2 other couples we met while there, then we have 2 other sets of couples that are local friends that may go and one friend of mine from Florida that is booking to go with us as well. So that is 3 couples for sure, and maybe 7 couples going with us total.

Needless to say I am excited to be going home and spending another week in paradise, too bad we have 503 days to wait but who's counting LoL. Anybody else planning to go Aug 2014?
    My husband and I are going from August 1 to August 6th, I hope we won't have any weather issues. (Crossing fingers)

We got married on August 3, 2013. We're celebrating our anniversary.

Broncofan if you see me make sure you stop me and say HI, same for you DJ. I am not hard to miss I have a long goatee, short hair, and a few tattoos, some of which are my kids foot prints on my chest.

The time is getting so close now I can taste the rum cream, oops thats prolly because I have a glass of it on ice in my hand right now. For real though my wife is almost useless at work right now, and all I talk about all day is going back to Jamaica. I dont think I have ever needed a vacation so badly. 14 days 5 hours before we are Jamaica bound.

Good Morning Alyson_jason,

We'd love to grab a drink with you all! Since we haven't been in a few years, any noted changes? We heard there was a renovation, which is pretty exciting!
    Jenna & Quenten

As of yesterday all has changed, back in the box for July 28th to August 7th, got a deal and had to switch things up!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jenna_quenten,

We haven't been since 2009 so counting down the days (29 and counting, well 28 when this message gets approved.) Are y'all on the 9:35 flight down to Mobay? If not, look for the guy in the fire fighter shirt and Dallas Cowboys hat. Can't wait to get home and relax again.
    Alyson and Jason

Default 2 weeks out!

Quote Originally Posted by 2LINY View Post
    we will be there aug 2nd thru the 9th.
    Same here! We'll be there the 1st through the 9th

jenna_quenten

We will be there 8/18 I'll be wearing either a Eco-Drip or A&M cap.We like to dive also so maybe we will meet up. We skipped last year so can't wait to get back.See ya there!

Brittnie maybe we will see you there same goes for your say hi if you see me. Ill be there a few days before you.

sneaking up on that single digit dance 12 days 4hr till the vacation begins. Im now checking the message boards about a dozen times a day LoL

jenna_quenten
    My wife and I will also be the 17th-25th, our fifth time! We are very easy to spot because I am much younger than my wife. Unfortunately see has just finished cancer treatments so we will be even easier to spot

jenna_quenten
    We will be there the 17th-25th, our fifth time! We are easy to spot because I am a lot younger than my wife. Unfortunately we are easier to spot because she just finished cancer treatments. Most of the time we are laying on the beach or sitting at the pool bar talking with Elkie...but you might have more luck talking with her as I hear she has been working the AN beach as of late. We were supposed to be there July 18th to celebrate our 15th anniversary but next month will be just as good. See you guys there....!

Alyson_jason,

We hop from NC to Atlanta and the flight from there leaves at 9:45 and arrives in Mobay at 11:40, and then we dash to the waiting room/bar and slam a few beers to sustain us for the drive. At least I'm pretty sure. About the flight I mean, I know we are going to slam some beers.
    Jenna & Quenten

can't wait to see you, columbo and your wife! how is your mil? it's your mil, right

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Jenna_quenten,

Sounds like we will be landing back to back. We are going to try out club mobay and we are going to use timair to get to the resort faster. Y'all are more than welcome to join us for the 15 minute flight. Otherwise we will meet y'all at the bar when you get there.
    Alyson and Jason

5 Days 4 hrs and 45 mins from now my wife and I will be on our way. I am now to a point I can not think about much of anything except going back. It is strange though to think the time to go is almost upon us. It has been a 500+ day plan to get back home to Couples Negril and it is soon to be reality.

We arrive Monday and all set with Lendbert for Wednesday to do the "one love bus tour" done this before and really enjoy it, we switched from doing it August 1st as that is when Dream Weekend begins and it gets a little crazy with traffic and people!!!

Default Can't Wait!

Brittnie maybe we will see you there same goes for your say hi if you see me. Ill be there a few days before you.

sneaking up on that single digit dance 12 days 4hr till the vacation begins. Im now checking the message boards about a dozen times a day LoL
    6 days, 12 hours, and 35 minutes now until our flight This is our first time to Jamaica, so I'm absolutely pumped! We're extremely active, so we'll definitely be doing anything and everything there is to do!

Columbo we may be interested in tagging along if there is room on the bus. It would be 4 of us but that is the day we land so not sure we will be in the room and ready to go by the time the bus leaves.

Bout to start the final day countdown T minus 28 hours till we depart the house and begin the journey to paradise. Bags have been packed and repacked a few times, list after list checked off. So now there is nothing else to do but wait and put the last few things n the bags like cell phone chargers and laptop and a few other small things.

and Brittnie you should pumped your about to go to Jamaica. Keep that attitude but remember to relax and enjoy, your in Jamaica and once you slow down and take it all in and get on Jamaican time all will be Irie mon.

WooHoo!!!!! by the time this posts I should be on my way to Jamaica. From over 500 days out the day has finally arrived. See you all at Couples very soon.

P.s. I am pretty sure I am not gonna get any sleep between now and when I leave.

Ok everyone. We are finally doing the single digit dance. Can't wait to get home and it is getting harder and harder to mentally stay at work. Probably would have helped if I hadn't purchased the Couples Calendar and hung it in my office.
    Alyson and Jason

Columbo was great meeting you and your wife this past week, but was not untill just today I realized who you were when I looked back at this thread. Im Duane and my wife Kat we ate dinner with you at the repeaters dinner and saw you again at the club Mo bay lounge.

Columbo was great meeting you and your wife this past week, but was not untill just today I realized who you were when I looked back at this thread. Im Duane and my wife Kat we ate dinner with you at the repeaters dinner and saw you again at the club Mo bay lounge.
    How awesome had no idea that was you!!! We really had great time as I am sure you guys did, hope the remainder of your trip home was good and American took care of you guys, we got home 5:30 AM. Hope to meet again in Jamaica some time!! Hey my e mail is petecat2001@yahoo.com.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3