Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: September 2013

KimandGary - how do you set up a reservation for the One Love Bus?

JulRic - We live in Riverside, how about you? We'd love to meet up for a few drinks!

To schedule the One Love Bus trip you send an email to Lenbert Williams at bananaznegril@hotmail.com

He responded right away when I told him when we were thinking of taking the trip and confirmed the date (Wednesday, September 11, 2013) and pick up time of 2:25 p.m.

Wow cajames! We are getting married on the 7th too! I will be there from the 9-16th for our honeymoon!!! Atrium suite here we come!!

Aaly, We are from Warwick and yes we def. need to meet up. When I saw your post about being from RI and being there at the same time as us I just laughed. Its not the first time we have gone out of the country and met someone from Little RI...

Aaly - Welcome to Jamaica! You will love everything about Couples and Jamaica! My husband and I are from Upstate New York and are arriving on the 10th, this is our second trip to Jamaica. We just signed up for the One Love Bus Bar Crawl with Lenbert on Wed. September 11th. This will be our first time on the One Love Bus but reading the reviews we couldn't pass the opportunity up. You should definitely send Lenbert an email telling him you want to go and he will confirm your seats, it will be such a good time! Enjoy counting down the last few weeks - it won't be long now! See you on the island!

Hello Blondie,

We will be there from 30 Aug - 7 Sep. We are so excited. Our second time at a couples resort.

Hello KimandGary,

What is the one love bus?

scottandjen63004 - Just booked with Lenbert for September 11!! Anyone else who will be there those days should book that day as well. It would be awesome to have a full CSA bus lol!!

JulRic- I had to laugh too considering the size of our tiny state!! What is the best way to meet up with someone at the resort? I saw you're staying in a BFVR, can't wait to hear your thoughts on that room. We considered it but when it came down to booking it wasn't available. We are very happy with our choice of the Atrium Suite though, so I'm not upset about it at all.

33 days guys... SO EXCITED!!!

Scottandjen3004 I think we might join the Sept 11th trip. Its our anniversary and what better way to spend it than on a Love Bus! I emailed Lanbert to find out the particulars. See you in Jamaica!

Quote Originally Posted by djkessinger View Post
    Hello KimandGary,

What is the one love bus?
    The One Love Bus trip takes a group of people on a bar hop to several small bars away from the large resorts. The trip is free - you just tip the driver and pay for your own food and drinks at each bar. I believe the bars are in the cliff area of Negril and there's usually a stop around sunset with a fantastic view. I've never been on the trip (never been to Negril) but I have read the reviews on TripAdviser.

Aaly -Yay! We are in for a great time I do believe!! And yes, a bus full of CSA guests would be awesome. I am starting to think Lenbert has the best job around!!

JulRic - Congrats on your anniversary! How many years? We celebrated our 7th anniversary in Jamaica 2 years ago since we never did get much of a honeymoon and now we are hooked lol! Being in Jamaica for your anniversary is amazing but being on the One Love Bus makes it even better! Hope to see you there!!

We will also be arriving on the 14th, there will be 6 of us, 3 couples... cannot wait, maybe we can meet up and you can join us for a few drinks on me... LOL

Hello Septemberites!!!

We will be visiting CSA Sept 13th through the 21st. This will be our 12th visit to Jamaica and our 7th trip to CSA. We have been to CSS 3 times, but CSA has to be our favorite.

We will celebrate our 33rd anniversary and have decided to do a renewal ceremony on the 18th.

We love to scuba, and if there any divers out there, I am sure we will see you on the boat.

If anyone has any questions about the resort, we would be more than happy to answer them.

Jim and Renee

Scottandjen63004 It is our 25th Anniversary and we cant wait to be back home to celebrate it correctly!! We are starting our celebration with the One Love Tour on the 11th...So excited.

We will be coming down for our honeymoon Sept. 11-17, we are going on the One Love bus tour on Fri the 13th!! Anyone else going that day? Look forward to meeting everyone. Kayla and Nick

Bumping this thread back up because ladies and gentleman... we are almost there!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I'm not too excited or anything haha!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2