Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yayyyy it's nearly time 8-) we arrive on the 3rd and are getting married on the 7th ! Any advice or tips greatly appreciated x

Hey Rebekah! We arrive on the 3rd as well. How old are you guys and where are you from?

Congrats, Rebekah! Maybe we'll see your wedding.

22 days till we are on the white sandy beaches and crystal blue waters.....oh and getting married too...lol. I cant wait!!! Jan 10-17.

We arrive on the 3rd of jan and get married on the 7th very excited cannot wait ! Anyone know about the laundry facilities in cti . All info much appreciated

No idea about laundry never needed to use it before. Are you coming in with lots of family?

New to Couples-- We are from Texas and will be at CTI Jan 4 - 9. Counting down the days!!

Rebekah and Paulandswhawn.... if you'd like to trade some info and meet up while at CTI, send me an email... benkart11111 over at gmail (less spam if I write it that way!). Always fun to know a few people before arriving!

Have either of you been to CTI or a couples resort before? This will be my third trip - would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Hey everyone. Russ & Clare. Jan 27 to Feb 3rd and this is our first visit to CTI but third to the Couples Resorts. Anyone else going to be there at the same time?

Mark and Jen 1/25 - 2/1. Our second trip to Couples and second to CTI. We were there on our honeymoon last January and just couldn't stay away.

I spoke with Aubyn Lewis from Cool Runnings Catamarans (out of Ocho Rios) today about a charter tour and here are details:

The tour is 3 hours. The will do a nude cruise for us. They will stop and pick up guests at both CSS and TI for the same cruise. If we want, the tour includes snorkeling for an hour, they supply equipment. The minimum charter is for 16 people, we can have less, but we pay the same as 16. They are still getting me the firm price quote, but in the past it was between $70 and $80 per person. Max is 150 people, but this will not be an issue. If the weather is bad or seas are rough, we can reschedule for another day or get a full refund.

We can pick the day and time, I was thinking a day trip right after lunch would be good; say from 12:30 to 3:30 but this is flexible. Also, the date is flexible; I would pick Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday January 22, 23, or 24, but again, Iím open to suggestions. Oh yes, Iím checking on adult beverages too.
    If I hear interest from enough people and we can agree on a date/time, Iíll make initial arrangements. We would need to confirm while in Jamaica; this would be done via email, or telephone if couples will help us out, since my phone does not work there. I am staying at CSS, so I would need one person to coordinate at TI, if we have people from there that want to go too.

Anyway, if seriously interested, let me know in the next week and I can get the ball rolling. Iíll get back with a firm price ASAP.

The cat tour does supply booze; beer and rum drinks as well as soft drinks and water. The cost is $72 per person with a minimum of 20 people or $1440 usd. They will take us with less people, but we still pay the $1440. Some people have asked me if we could make it a clothing optional vice nude, and I'm ok with that, let me know what you prefer. I've heard from 8 interested people so far. Let me know ASAP if you have an interest, what day you prefer, and if you are at CSS or TI.

Chris

One last item, per the Cat tour operator, for private sail the two time options we have are 9-12 or 530-830 as the middle slots are reserved for the main sailing cruises. Let me know what you prefer.

Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2