Default Beach/weather conditions need advice???

I know this question has been asked to death but haven't really found an answer. We have been to CSA 3times, twice November and once in February. Booking again, thinking of going may or another summer month. We realize it rains for a short period daily and that's not our main concern. Any advice on wind/ocean conditions??? Both times in November temps were great, ocean was warm and small periods of rain showers, although it was overcast often and the water was so choppy and so windy it was red flagged almost every day. February the water was a little chilly for us. Anyone willing to share their opinion and advice with their favorite time, would be appreciated. Thank you !

Take a look at wunderground.com and you will have detailed annual averages for every aspect.

Bottom line is that the weather is awesome all the time. Just a little more awesome during some times of the year than others. We've been in August (HOT) and in November, and March. Always had a little rain - I think in November one time we had one day that was a washout - but always had a great time regardless.

So, our favorite time is anytime we can get there.

I've spent 5 weeks at Sweptaway and never lost a day to red flag conditions. May was warm but much less humid than 4th of July, end of July or the two different Labor Days that we spent there. The prices go down on Aug 18th for a reason, height of Hurricane season. Got to be the most humid time of the year.

We've found the best time for us is end of April through May. Once you get into June, it's too hot. Rates usually go down mid-April so we look around then. The temps are great and water is usually like glass in the morning with some light waves picking up over the course of the day. You can still lay on the floatie with no issues!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpat1 View Post
    I've spent 5 weeks at Sweptaway and never lost a day to red flag conditions. May was warm but much less humid than 4th of July, end of July or the two different Labor Days that we spent there. The prices go down on Aug 18th for a reason, height of Hurricane season. Got to be the most humid time of the year.

Thank you! That's exactly what I was needing

Quote Originally Posted by lvmcgill View Post
    We've found the best time for us is end of April through May. Once you get into June, it's too hot. Rates usually go down mid-April so we look around then. The temps are great and water is usually like glass in the morning with some light waves picking up over the course of the day. You can still lay on the floatie with no issues!
    Thank you, exactly the kind of answer I was needing! May it is.