Default Couples Tower ISle Questions

I just discovered this forum and I'm not sure where to post this, so bear with me. I've been on this site every day for the last two weeks trying to plan my honeymoon out. I'm booking Couples Tower Isle this weekend for Nov. 30-Dec 7 of this year and need help.

How do I go about reserving the different activities that I want to do?

Definitely scuba diving, this will be his first time, he will need a crash course and I'm already certified. I can't find a way to contact the resort and get this stuff booked. I have a list of things we want to do, as we are both water lovers and want to get in everything.

Also - top item on my list is Parasailing. I just contacted a parasailing company that said they no longer do this. Are there other places I can contact?

THANKS!!
    -Julie

You can't book anything except a private dinner until you get to the resort. You will book SCUBA and other water sports at the water sports shack which is below the terrace. Dinners you book through guest services which is the desk to the right as you look at the check in desk. Not sure about parasailing. You can check the tour desk which is to your right as you get off the bus. Spa services you book in the spa which is a separate building on the lawn. Just go in and set up your dates. When you arrive, you will get a paper to complete and return to guest services for dinner reservations. We prefer to go in person and have not used the paper. For Dunn's River, I think you just show up in the lobby. Same for the shopping trip into Ocho Rios. Have a great time. We've only back two weeks and if feels like forever. You can email me at vickygene@ aol dot com if you have other questions.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by julieoolie View Post
    I just discovered this forum and I'm not sure where to post this, so bear with me. I've been on this site every day for the last two weeks trying to plan my honeymoon out. I'm booking Couples Tower Isle this weekend for Nov. 30-Dec 7 of this year and need help.

How do I go about reserving the different activities that I want to do?

Definitely scuba diving, this will be his first time, he will need a crash course and I'm already certified. I can't find a way to contact the resort and get this stuff booked. I have a list of things we want to do, as we are both water lovers and want to get in everything.

Also - top item on my list is Parasailing. I just contacted a parasailing company that said they no longer do this. Are there other places I can contact?

THANKS!!
    -Julie
    Julie - as far as I know, you can't book anything until you arrive. After checking in, it should be the first thing you do as some activities fill up fast. Availability will also depend on the weather. I don't remember seeing Parasailing (CTI 2011, CSS 2009 & 2012) but there may be someone offering it in Ocho Rios. We were at CN in 2010 and it was offered there, however the water is calmer and less wind. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Enjoy CTI, you will love it.

You will have to wait until you arrive to reserve activities. We have never had trouble getting everything in - we usually dive daily and may or may not take the catamaran cruise. I have never talked to anyone who could not get on the snorkling or hobie cats. The resort scuba class has to be signed up for a day or two in advance and I am not positive but I think you are limited to one dive unless you want to get certified (which will cost extra).

Amy

Thank you for all of your help! I just don't want to get there and find out I should have booked all this stuff ahead of time and not be able to get to do any of it. It sounds like a lot of you guys go there frequently, so thanks for the tips.